Thirty-One

Chapter Thirty-One

Ten Months Later

Passion and lust pulses through my veins as Luca pushes the door closed behind my head, never once removing his hungry lips away from mine. Our heavy breathing intermixes with my soft moan as he runs his hands over my stomach, his fingers tracing the outline of the circle tenderly.

"Fuck," he groans heartily against my lips. "Do you realize how much you affect me? How much does this affect me? God, the thought of me fucking you so rough that you became impregnated turns me on."

A stray strand of hair falls on my face but I ignore it and rush my hands up to his hair, pulling and tugging with all my might. My chest brushes against his causing my aroused buds to harden through my white tank top. Luca pulls away from my lips, bringing my swollen bottom lip in between his teeth and tugging before releasing the bruised flesh.

"Wait," I pant as he starts to tug down my black leggings. "Wait. I haven't shaved."

He slowly lifts his gaze to meet my worried one and continues to hastily pull down my leggings. "Does it look like a give a fuck? Turn around."

Without warning, he spins my body around, leaving me to brace myself against the pale white door. Luca grips my ass and squeezes the red mounds harshly, causing me to hiss and rest my forehead against the cold wood. He teasingly pulls down my underwear, his fingers grazing the trembling flesh of my thighs.

"Now, be a good girl and hold still."

His hot breath wafts against my nether lips before a long lick it trailed from my clit, all the way to my pulsating hole. Harsh, measured breaths stream out of my dampened lips as I close my eyes, awaiting the painful pleasure.

And then..

"Shut your fucking babies up!" A bang at the door causes my forehead to bounce off of the wood and land back on it painfully.

I groan and bite my lip as Luca slowly begins to twirl his tongue in a rhythmic motion, up and down, side to side. Suddenly, a fist is rammed into the door once again and I sigh, pushing away the urge to moan and pushing Luca away.

"Fucking children," I grumble. "I should have gotten an abortion."

"Tell me about it," A husky voice whispers behind me before arms wrap around my waist. "No distractions, multiple, mindblowing, orgasms—"

"And that's enough!" I exasperate and push Luca's head away from my neck, yanking my pants up hastily and ripping the door open.