Thirty-Five

Chapter Thirty-Five

Once Luca and I's much needed shower was finished, we both head down to the ballroom that I didn't even know they fucking had

Once Luca and I's much needed shower was finished, we both head down to the ballroom that I didn't even know they fucking had. I am wearing a short, silk, royal purple dress with a choker and combat boots because my feet fucking hurt, and Luca is wearing the same as earlier, just with a purple tie, and minus the suit, because he wanted to match me.

"Baby, stop." I mumble as Luca tickles my sides, pointing at the cookies a moment later. "I will eat some later. I wanna get my dance on and put as much space between us as possible."

"Why?" he pouts before poking my side, causing me to jolt away. "Afraid I'll fuck you again?"

"No," I sigh, "I'm more afraid you'll kill me."

Suddenly, I am yanked by my arm onto the dance floor just as my song comes on.

"I said certified freak, seven days a week, wet ass pussy, make that pull out game weak. Woo. (Ahh) Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah."

I slowly lower myself, my hands on my knees, and shake my ass, Adrian pretending to throw money behind me. Caleb rushes up to him a moment later, handing him a wad of cash, and Adrian starts to actually throw money around.

"Yeah, you fucking with some wet-ass pussy. Bring a bucket and a mop for this wet-ass pussy. Give me everything you got for this wet-ass pussy."

The music stops and my ass slowly stops shaking as I look up, taking in Luca as he adjusts his tie around his neck, pulling a microphone to his mouth.

"Amore, I really love you but I will not let you shake your ass in front of our children."

I roll my eyes and stand up, shaking my head. "They don't mind, do you guys? Yeah, you love watching mama's fat ass—"

Emily and Thomas cover Anastasia's and Axel's ears and eyes, pursing their lips.

And that, ladies and gents, is how Adrian and I found ourselves, in the hall, twerking to WAP as it emits from the cracking speakers of Adrian's phone that lie in his hand.

"Aye, aye, aye. Get in to it!" Adrian howls and starts shaking his ass with mine.

As I see Luca walk down the hall, rolling up the cuffs of his shirt in distraction, I walk up to him and turn around, shaking my ass against him. He immediately grips my hips before looking at Adrian and laughing, very stiffly may I add.

Then, he jokingly starts to thrust his hips and smack the air, acting as if he is whipping my ass.

"Beat it up, (I'm white) , catch a charge. Extra large and extra hard. Put this pussy right in your face. Swipe your nose like a credit card. Hop on top, I wanna ride. I do a kegel while it's inside. Spit in my mouth, look in my eyes. This pussy is wet, come take a dive. Tie me up like I'm surprised. Let's role play, I'll wear a disguise. I want you to park that big Mack truck, right in this little garage. Make it cream, make me scream. Out in public, make a scene. I don't cook, I don't clean"