Twenty-One

Chapter Twenty-One

Plan? Yeah, I don't really have one

Plan? Yeah, I don't really have one. Well, I kind of do but it could go really bad. I could either stride into Luca's office, tell him that he cannot do that again and he has no right to touch me the way he did, especially because he is my boss.

Reaction one-He could completely respect my boundaries and ignore my attitude for that moment.

Then, there's reaction two-He could bend me over his desk, punish me for disrespecting him, and not respect my wishes. But am I being completely honest with my wishes?

In my opinion, I think he will choose the latter, but lets be honest. Who am I to complain? I mean, I had an orgasm with a hot mother fucking man-don't tell him that-and I didn't have a bad dream. In fact, I slept like a baby, possibly better.

Shaking my nerves off, I straighten out my skirt and text Adrian that I should be down stairs in a couple of minutes. I agreed to go to a club with him because Emily couldn't, plus, I can get my mind off of things.

So, I am wearing black fishnet leggings, a short black, flowy skirt, a white blouse that is tied loosely in the front, showing off my black lace bra, and black combat boots because, honey, I am not going to be wearing heels all night.

I tie my hair up in a low pony tail, pulling some curly strands out, in hopes that my flushed face will go back to its normal color. Once I give myself a small pep talk, I walk out of my room and bee line it to Luca's office before I can stop myself.

My sweat palm balls up into a fist and I lightly knock on the office door. Shuffling is heard before it is opened by choo choo train. "Hey, Alana.." he trails off nervously. "I, uh, what are you doing here?"

I roll my eyes and look at Luca who is smugly sitting at his desk, his silver eyes trained on mine. "I need to talk to, Luca." glancing at Thomas, I shake my head and cross my arms. "Alone."

"Right." he mumbles and shoves his hands in his pockets, brushing past me. I walk in and close the door behind me, walking over to Luca's desk as soon as I hear the small click.

"Listen here, buddy." I grit out, holding onto my confidence boost for dear fucking life. "I think we need to talk. Let me start." I sit down on the chair in front of him, crossing my legs and leaning back. "This has to be quick because I'm going out with, Adrian. Okay, last night was..a mistake. I shouldn't have let it happen or go that far. You're, I mean, you're my boss. I just think.." I trail off, my confidence faltering as Luca stands up and walks past me. "What are you doing?"

I tense in my seat at the sound of the lock clicking and the sound of footsteps approaching me. The ruffling of fabric is heard for a moment before Luca silently places his thumb on my bottom lip, prying my mouth open. "Stop talking. You run your pretty little mouth too much."