Chapter 14~ Distractions

I clutched my phone in my hand as I rolled over on my bed and sighed heavily. Why was everything so difficult now? Why couldn't I have no worries and just be a little kid again? But no, I had to grow up.

I was contemplating whether or not I should call Harry or not. I missed him so much. More than I've ever missed anyone.

I looked at my ceiling, studying the texture of it, until it gave me a headache. I looked at my phone again, and stared at Harry's contact, my figer running over the call button. I knew I shouldn't, but I wanted to so badly.

I sighed and rolled over to look under my bed, and pulled out a box that I haven't opened for ages. I pulled out a scrapbook.

I opened it and looked at the pictures like I was studying them. Tears brimmed my eyes.

There were so many pictures  of Harry and I. I made this scrapbook back when I was in 9th grade. I never thought I would appreiciate it so much.

Then I came across pictures from the day Harry and I made that pact. And I couldn't hold in any more emotions.

tears slid down my face and onto the pages as all the memories flooded back. If only he still meant what he said when we were little, but everything changed now. He was the Harry Styles.

I tortured myself more, and look through the whole thing until I'm balling into my pillow. I never knew it would end up like this.

Then I fell asleep for awhile hoping everything would just be a bad dream, when I knew I just wanted to deny everything.

~*~

I woke up to my phone buzzing beside me, I assumed it was Cassie so I answered without looking at the caller I.D.. but I was wrong.

"You actually answered." a deep voice on the other end said.

My eyes widen and I look at the screen of my phone. "Shit." I mumble.

"What?" he asks.

"Nothing."

"Okay, um...Well, I wanted to aologize again." he says, almost quieting down.

"Stop with the apologizing, Harry. They literally mean nothing to me anymore."

He sighs. "I regret it. I feel awful for hurting you."

"Then why do you keep doing it?"

"I don't know."

"Then stop apologizing. You don't mean it." I say angrily, rolling my eyes.

"Yea I do, but I just have a hard time getting around certian people."

"That's something you need to fix then."

"Peyton, please. I miss you and I-"

"Oh really. You missed me so much that you didn't have the decency to call or text me for a whole month."

"I'm So-"

"Harry. Stop! I don't believe you anymore. You need to earn back my trust first. Because I have none for you."

"But-"

"I'm hanging up the phone now."

"Wait- it's about Cassie."

"What about her?" I ask, listening intently.

"Liam thinks she's hot and wants to get to know her better."

"You can deal with this yourself. You have no problem with talking to other girls." I say and hang up the phone.

I growl under my breath and go and take a shower quick before Cassie shows up and whats to to do who knows what to my appearance.