Chapter 5~ X-Factor

As I threw the last things I would need for the next two weeks into my suitcase, a smile spread across my face.

 This was probably one of the most exciting things I have ever done. Going on set of a TV show was a once and a lifetime chance. Or at least for me it was.

I walked downstairs carrying my two suitcases, and walk toward the back door, where my mom was talking to Anne.

"Where are you going?" my dad asked from behind me.

"Outside?" I say.

"Don't be smart."

"Okay, I'm going with Harry to X-Factor set."

"No you're not."

I roll my eyes and walk out the door, and approach my mom, a little scared of what else my dad will do.

"Mom?" I ask impatiently.

"Hm?"

"Dad says I'm not going."

She sighs. "Don't mid him honey. Go on, Harry's leaving soon."

I smile. "Thanks."

Harry waves at me and I run over to his car, throwing my suitcases in the back seat.

"You ready to go?" he asks.

"I'm going to go say goodbye to my mom."

"Okey dokey!"

I smile and walk over to my mom, who was talking with my dad and I could tell she was getting irritated.

"Bye mom." I say, hugging her.

"Have a good time sweeite." she says, stroking my hair.

"I will. I'll call you when we get there, okay?"

"Sounds good. Be nice to Harry."

I smile at her. "No promises on that one."

She laughs. "Have fun."

I look over at my dad, who was angrily staring at me. "Bye."

He nods and I say goodbye to Anne.

"Bye! I'll be back soon!" I say.

"Alright, keep that trouble maker in line."

"Will do."

"I mean it, if he gets in trouble, it's all on you." she says and smiles.

"Okay! Well, that's fun."

"Alright, have fun honey." she says and gives me a quick hug.

"I will. Bye!" I wave to everyone as I walk over to Harry's car and get in.

"Let's do this." he says, turning on the engine and takes off down the street.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After an hour of driving, Harry wanted a nap, so I drove for him.

But I have never been so annoyed. He snored so loud. So loud.

"Oh my god Harry, shut up." I mumble.

He continues to snore, but I knew he wasn't going to do anything anyhow.

"Okay, that's it." I say, pulling over to the side of the road. I lean into the back, opening my suitcase and grabbing my make-up. "Okay Styles, I am going to re-style your face."

I grab my bright red lipstick and put it all over his lips and all around them. And to my surprise, he didn't move.

"Mascara time." I say, and lightly brush the top of his eyelashes with the brush and laugh quietly.