Chapter 16~ Preparation

It's been a few days since the huge Cassie fight. This still haven't cleared up since then, but I wasn't willing to apologize, since I didn't do anything in the first place.

School rolled around on Monday morning as usual, but it seemed more awkward that I wasn't talking to Cassie. 

I ran into Blake on my way to first hour, and sighed in relief to kno whe was here.

"Hey!" he says, wrapping an arm around my waist as we walked down the hallway.

"Hey."

"You and Cassie still fighting?"

"Yeah." I sigh.

"Well, stay strong. I know you aren't too happy about the whole double date thing, but it's you and me."

I smile. "Just you and me."

We walk through the crowded hall, but he always seemed to stay right next to me, protecting me from anything that possibly could stand between us.

"What class are you going to?" he asks, standin gin the intersection of two hallways.

"Math." I say, leading him down a hall.

"Well, we have Geography and Chemistry together."

"Best time of the day." I laugh.

"It is!"

"Well, at least you don't have to worry about Harry." he says, walking up to my classroom.

"I know. Well, see you later."I say.

"Just remember, you and me."

"You and me." I smile and he kisses me quick before I dissapear into the classroom.

I walk into the classroom, sitting down in the middle of the classroom, since we got to choose our seats everyday.

Cassie walked in not to long later, but we didn't sit by eachother as usual. I didn't expect her topretend like everything was normal, because I wouldn't have played along.

A few other kids walked in and sat down as usual, but one girl, sat down next to me. 

She had curly red hair, the prettiest blue eyes, but she was really tall. And I mean, she towered over me.

"Hey." she says, sitting down reluctantly. "Can I sit here?"

"Yeah! Go ahead." 

"I'm Charlotte." she says, smiling.

"I'm Peyton."

"I know."

I raise my eyebrows. 

"You and Harry Styles had a thing."

"We had a thing." I said, putting emphasis on the had.

"I know, I'm big fan of them, and he went to our school."

"Yeah, he was my best friend."

"I know how that feels."

"It sucks."

But that's something I'm going in the process of twice.

~*~

Throughout the day, Charlotte and I got to know eachother quite well.

I told her about Balke and Harry, whoch took up most of the lunch period. 

She told me about herself, and she told me the very depressing story of her friend being killed in a car accident when her drunk dad was driving her home and they got hit head on. 

And I definately felt for her.

It made me think through my life a little more. A lot more people were having a worse life than I was, but I was just having boy problems. 

I felt selfish in a way. 

I explained the whole "double date" thing. I still needed to shop for a dress, so i just invited her to go along with me after school.

I caught up with Blake after school and told him about the shopping trip with Charlotte.

"Well, just tell me what color dress you get so we can somewhat match."

"Okay, I'll tell you what color dress I get so you can color coordinate." I say with a serious face, but burst out laughing.

"Well, I thought you would appreciate it!"

"I do, but you're such a loser." I say, hitting him lightly on the shoulder.

"I hope you think I'm a cute loser." 

"Oh, I think you're a sexy loser." I giggle.

He raises his eyebrows. "Really now?"

"Oh yeah!" 

"Well, I'll remember that." 

"For what?"

He rolls his eyes and laughs. "Nothing."

"Well, I better go and meet up with Charlotte." I say, starting to walk away from him.

He yanks me back over to him and kisses me, in which I  happily return. 

"Call me later." I say, letting go off his hand and walk out to the parking lot to meet Charlotte.

"Hey, how's Blake?" she asks.

"He's weird, but great."

"That's good."

"Yeah."

We got into my car and drove onto the highway.

"So, what kind of dress do you want?" she asks.

"Something sexy."

"Well, that won't be hard to find. Do you need shoes?"

"Yeah, but I think just black pumps would be good."

"Yeah, they go with everything. So why do you want it sexy?"

"Because I'm trying tomake Harry and Blake want me, but have Harry miss me."

"So tempt him?"

"If you want to put it that way." I say.

"So, something sexy. Do you want it slutty or more elegant?"

"Something inbetween."

"Well, we'll see what we find."

~*~

After trying on numerous dresses, I finally found onethat I adored. It fit me perfectly, and I actually felt pretty sexy in it. 

I went out to show Charoltte and she gasped. "It's perfect."

"I love it."

"I love the pumps with them."

"Me too."

"I think Blake will love it. And Harry will wish he never left in the first place."

I smirked with approval.

That's exactly what I wanted.

~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey guys! Wow, I've updated a lot.

Even though this chapter may not be too long, I hope you liked it. 

Charlotte is going to be important, but other than that, the chapter isn't too crucial.

I'm heading off to bed now, don't forget to tell me what you think!

Thanks for reading :)

Lots of love,

-Lizzie xx