Chapter 7~ Enough is Enough

After a long night of talking to Cher and thinking over what happened the previous evening, it was finally morning. And I was still pissed.

I rolled out of bed and wandered into the bathroom, and combed through my light brown hair, french braiding the top half of my head and then putting the rest up into a ponytail.

My appearance wasn't the best, but I decided it was good enough for now. I walked back to my bed to change, pulling out some black yoga pants and my grey Jack Wills hoodie. Then I slipped on my slippers which had black cats on them and headed downstairs to watch T.V. No one was up anyway, it was only 8:30.

Blueberry muffins were on the counter in the kitchen, so I took one and plopped down on the couch flipping through the channels, staying at Family Guy.

I sit back and relax, trying to forget everything that's been going on lately. It all seems to just fade away when someone sits on the couch next to me, scaring me.

I turn my head over to see Harry, looking at the T.V., and glancing over at me. "Hey."

"Hi."

"How've you been doing?"

I sigh. "Okay."

"What are you doing up so early?" he asks.

"Just thinking."

"About?"

"Life."

"Ah. I see." He says. "Whats wrong?"

"Nothing." I say, trying to make it sound persuasive.

"Liar."

"I'm not lying!" I protest. "I'm fine."

"Are you sure?" he asks.

"I'm fine, Harry."

"Okay! So, do want to go do something?"

"Like what?"

"Anything you want to." he says, smiling. "Comon. Go get ready. Meet me back down here in ten minutes."

"Fine." I say, getting up. "No fooling around this time, Styles."

"Maybe I wanna." he winks.

I roll my eyes and head up the stairs quietly. My emotions were mixed up, not sure how I felt. I was confused and excited, but didn't want to feel like I trusted him completely. He still was one of those boys who could get any girl he wanted because he was attractive, and he just flirted until she just fell for him. But I didn't want to be one of those girls. I wanted to prove to myself and any other person who knew me that I wasn't one of them. The ones who gave in so easily, who let their guard down and set themselves up for heartbreak. And I wasn't going to be silly. This was reality and I knew Harry to well and the games he played too often.

I walked into my room, pulling out a black and white striped shirt with a bow on the front from Hollister, some black skinny jeans and a pair of pink converse. I changed into it quickly, then slightly curled my hair and added a minimal amount of make-up.

Cher was still asleep, which was surprising. You wrote her a note.

Went with Harry. Be back in awhile.    

I walked downstairs, Harry was paitently waiting at the door, scrolling through whatever on his phone.

"Hey." You say, walking over to him.

"Oh, hi." he said, putting his phone away.

"Shall we get going?"

"Yeah. You look great by the way."