˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 5

tw: memory loss

y/n had curled up on the armchair in the living room, faintly listening to ranboo and technos conversation- but tiredly watching the snow outside of the windows. the soft glow of fire lulled her off to sleep, as well as the faint warmth blanketing skin.

"she's quite quiet, isn't she?" ranboo sighed, "do you know why that is?" he mumbled, techno shook his head.

"i suspect shes just- still getting used to this place"

"does she trust you...?" ranboo mumbled,

"she does... she's very trusting- she seems like the type of person that's... easy to bend" he mumbled, ranboo nodded. techno kept a soft gaze on her- softly sleeping, chest rising and falling. "i worry for her... she needs guidance"

"keep her here then, teach her how to fight, and to be like you" ranboo smiled. techno frowned, standing up.

"i don't want her to be like me" he sighed, ranboo furrowed his brows.

"does she know... about l'manburg... and, everything?" ranboo sighed,

"no... you think she'd still be here if she knew...?" he mumbled, ranboo frowned- shrugging.

"i should go...before the storm picks up again...i'll see you soon, techno" ranboo mumbled, standing up and getting his cape. techno nodded, watching ranboo open the door- and leave. he sighed- looking over at y/n.

"hey-" he whispered, "wake up...", no response. "y/n" he mumbled, stumbling over and gently tapping her shoulder, "wake up"

"hn-" she whimpered, tiredly nuzzling her face back into the cushion. techno sighed,

"fine" he huffed, bending over and carefully picking her up- letting her legs hand over his arm- and her head gently rest upon his chest. he frowned, carefully walking down the hall and into the bedroom. "too trusting" he grumbled, setting her down on the bed, and turning around to leave. he paused- shit. he turned back around, stepping up closer to her side, and pulling the blankets over her frame. don't want to freeze again, he sighed- then exiting the bedroom.

----

when morning came, snow set harshly on the ground- blocking the entrances and freezing over the windows.

"shit" techno grumbled, trying to look through the window.

"what's wrong?" y/n mumbled,

"the snow- there's too much- it might ruin the roof" he sighed, "i need to get out there, to shovel it off" he continued, taking his cape off the rack. "stay inside-" he huffed- opening the door and pushing snow out of the way. "i mean it- youre weak" he mumbled before closing the door and stumbling off.

"..." y/n frowned, peering out the window to look for techno- sighing at the feeling of being alone. she looked around- "gosh- this place is a dump" she mumbled, examining the piles of dusty books, empty bottles, and unused trinkets messily tossed around. she narrowed her eyes, figuring as a way to repay him for helping her- she'd clean. sweeping the floor, and cleaning the fireplace quickly turned into organizing shelves and neatly stacking books away. however, noticing the sinks abundance of dishes, she sighed- but quickly remembering an enchanted book she had tucked away 'kitchen witchery', she smiled, taking it out and reading it carefully. and soon enough, after a few failed attempts- and only one broken cup- she got the magic to work, rags doing the job for her and bubbles forming perfectly around the dishes. flipping through the book, she found a sorting spell, carefully following the instructions again: she got the dishes to float themselves into their correct spots. y/n felt very proud of the work she had done.

"ahem-" a soft coughing shuffled from the fireplace, and y/n turned her head, peaking over the counter.

"hello?" she whispered, stepping over- only to find a soft flame on a half burned block of wood sitting in the fireplace. she furrowed her brows, looking around.

"excuse me-" the voice stated- y/n looked around- unable to find the source of the smug tone. "down here-!" it huffed. y/n looked down at the flame, its face staring up at her,

"wh- ah!" she gasped- stepping back, "who are you!?"

"moon! who are you!?" it spat,

"y/n...! but- what are you!?" she stepped closer,

"a fire demon...what are you?" it stuck its flames out proudly,

"a fire demon...? but- you're just a..." she began, narrowing her eyes at him-

"just a what?" he grumbled,

"just a flame!" she gave him a concerned look-

"just a flame!? well guess what sister! this flames got spark!" he grinned, crossing his arms- or flame arms. she tilted her head-

"well- alright... what are you doing here?" she mumbled,

"i should be asking you the same question!" it spat, "i am a faithful guard of technoblade, the blood god! king of anarchy! keeper of chaos!" he chanted, "i let him know if anyone gets too close to this house-!"

"yes- and you don't do a very good job at it-" technoblade grumbled, closing the front door behind him. "you're lucky you're an old friend...what are you doing inside...?" he hissed, shaking snow off of his clothes and setting his cape down.

"well- you see" moon chuckled, "all this snow- i could get put out!" he explained, "b-but- who is she!? some girlfriend!? ive been a loyal friend for years!" the flame spat, techno narrowed his eyes- his face burning red.

"she's not-" he began- y/n looked back at techno, a confused expression drawn on her face.

"you know- i find this heartbreaking...truly!" moon puffed his flames out again, "i've been a loyal flame for years! and you don't even tell me you've got a girlfriend!? devastating. honestly." he sighed,

"moon-" techno huffed,

"you know they always say, flames before banes!" moon sighed,

"moon! shes just a guest!" techno hissed, "don't make me smother you!" he grumbled, moons eyes widened-

"oh-" he chuckled, shrinking his size shyly.

"so annoying" techno sighed, looking around- then pausing, "what- what is this-?"

"oh-! i cleaned!" y/n stood up, smiling, "and- i found some spells to help clean the dishes too!" she exclaimed. techno looked around- his eyes wide and confused.

"you-you-you" his face went white "you changed it?"

"yes..." y/n tilted her head.

"oh dear" moon sighed. techno looked at y/n,

"no-no!" he spat, "dammit! you ruined it! i had it so perfectly done!" he yelled- stomping over to the kitchen and rummaging through the drawers. "no-no-no-no!" he huffed.

"did i do something wrong?" y/n frowned,

"yes! you did everything wrong!" he whined, "i had it so perfectly laid out!"

"it didn't look like it..." y/n mumbled,

"you-you organized dammit!" he sobbed,

"yeah! you organized! how dare you!" moon hissed, obviously taking technos side- no matter how childish he was acting.

"oh- moon!" techno grumbled "i'm not a goddamn bed and breakfast!" he stomped his feet, grumbling off to his bedroom and slamming the door. y/n took a deep breath, stunned.

"ahem-" moon mumbled, y/n looked over. "um- do you mind?" he tilted his head towards the stack of wood next to the fireplace, the current piece of wood he was resting upon starting to crumble. y/n sighed, placing another block next to him.

please make sure to vote ! <3