࿐ ˚ . ✦ 22

tw: scars, sexual stuff

"i cant sleep... it's too cold" y/n mumbled, leaning her head tiredly on the side of technos bed, kneeling to face him. he blinked his eyes open- the only light sparkling in y/n's eyes we're the candles lit on the bedside table. he pushed his hair back, leaning back into the pillow, and pulling his blanket up as an invite.

"i've missed sleeping next to you..." he whispered. y/n smiled, climbing under the covers and laying next him, nuzzling her face into his warm chest. "you know, even if you weren't cold, you could've come up here" he smiled, leaning his chin on her head.

"i was worried you wouldn't want me to bother you" she whispered.

"you don't bother me" he sighed, gently stroking her hair. "everything you do is enchanting..." he mumbled sleepily, closing his eyes. y/n smiled again, pressing a small kiss on his sharp jaw.

----

"do you think dream or quackity will come back...?" y/n mumbled. techno looked up from his book, the sunshine from the windows glistened past the silky shades, and the warm bedsheets engulfed them like a hug. he rustled against the wooden backboard, thinking. y/n batted her eyelashes curiously up at him, her head rested on the pillow next to him, their legs entangled underneath the blankets, and her hand gently held in his.

"i don't know..." he mumbled, "they're really quite unpredictable" he set his book down, eyeing y/n's hand. she gently stroked at his skin, tracing the lines of his palm and fingernails, running her fingers over his rings and small scars. he smiled at her affection, guiding his fingers through hers, and pulling her hand up to his lips. "but i promise, i won't let them get to you again" he whispered. she nodded, smiling, then gently resting her head onto technos arm.

"le loup trouve une raison pour prendre l'agneau" y/n whispered. techno furrowed his brow,

"you aren't weak" he replied hoarsely, squeezing her hand. "didn't i teach you anything?" he smiled.

"then what do we do?" she frowned, techno bit his tongue-

"i have an idea, but i don't know if you'll like it", y/n blinked. "we could strike a deal... travel to l'manburg, and end this..." he mumbled. y/n looked down, thinking.

"do you think they'd take it?" she whispered,

"quackity and dream love deals" techno grinned. y/n smiled, gently wrapping her arms around him and pulling his torso downwards into a hug. he flinched- not used to the sudden affection, but then, after assessing the situation- he relaxed, placing his hands on her sides and falling into the hug.

----

"i made you something..." techno mumbled from the doorway of the basement. y/n widened her eyes, peaking over the sofa.

"really?" she smiled. he nodded, clearing his throat.

"it's um- it's nothing really..." he mumbled, walking over to her and pulling out a delicate gold chain with a bright red ruby at the center, carved into a small heart. y/n gasped,

"it's beautiful...!" she grinned giddily. techno smiled, taking the necklace and wrapping it around her neck, then gently clasping it together.

"god you're beautiful" he sighed, admiring the jewel placed neatly on her neck, just above the emerald one he had given her. "you still wear this one?" he whispered, holding the emerald off her chest. she nodded,

"you gave it to me... i wear it everyday", techno swallowed, touched by her loyalty. he wrapped his hand behind her throat, noticing how large it was compared to her. even the average person would be much smaller than him, sometimes he hated being such a brute- he could probably kill her if he tightened his grip anymore. he loved how much she trusted him, despite him being so aggressive.

"tech...?" she smiled, placing her hands on his arm. he snapped out of thought, returning his gaze from her neck to her eyes, smiling at the colors.

"i- um..." he stuttered, reaching into his pocket, "i made this one too... but i wasn't sure how you'd feel" he pulled out another gold chain, however, this one had small letters hanging off of it, the letters, TB. "if you don't want it that's okay... i suppose i can get a little possessive..." he mumbled awkwardly. y/n smiled, taking his hand and guiding it back around her neck. he clasped the necklace, gazing at the small letters in between her collarbones. the small gesture sent a power trip through his nerves, that same urge from before grew ripe inside him.

"thank you" she smiled, innocently batting her eyelashes at him. she was so pure, he felt like the devil compared to her, an angel. he wrapped his hand back around her neck, grazing his thumb over her collarbone- he bit his lip, holding something back.

"god-" he hissed,

"what's wrong...?" y/n mumbled.

"nothing... you're just so- fuck" he bit his tongue.

"tech?" she frowned. he winced, running his fingers through her hair- as if to taunt himself. he found himself gazing at her lips again, soft and gentle. "techno" she whispered- he wanted her to say his name again, to say it as if to pray to the gods, to yearn for it. he almost growled at the sensation of her bare legs stroking against his-

"i need you" he growled.

"what do you mean...?" she whispered- cut off by his electric pull, locking his lips onto hers and pushing her back onto the sofa. he prayed no one would interrupt this moment, his hands exploring up her waist, onto her neck, in her hair, everywhere they wanted to go for so long. her tongue lingered of fruit, while his laid smoky. he could hear her heartbeat increasing, he could smell it- his hybrid senses increasing every second. her scent wafted into his face, causing him to stifle and sigh. he wanted to be closer- he needed it. y/n ran her fingers up his shirt, tracing his muscles and gasping at his rough kisses. the buzz of voices grew louder in the back of his head, demanding blood- not blood, he thought, something new. it was a foreign feeling, not like the one he would find after being led to kingdoms and villages, all slaughtered and kept hold by the hazy memory of those voices. he winced, after everything, he thought, why her?

"techno-" she whispered, gently threading her hands through his neatly pinned up hair- causing it to strand down and fall into her face. you sick bastard, techno thought, he opened his eyes- pulling himself off of her-

"did i hurt you!?" he staggered, gasping heavily over her. she laid in an astound daze, staring up at him curiously.

"no..." she mumbled- her chest raising up, and down, in a tedious pattern. he bit his tongue, adjusting his messy unbuttoned shirt, and sighing.

"i'm sorry... i don't know what came over me-"

"it's okay... i didn't mind it" she swallowed. he cursed himself, begging her to tell him to buzz off inside.

"oh my dear nymph, i feel so terrible for invading your forest..." he mumbled, gazing down at her painfully. she kept a curious glance up at him. he smiled, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, "are you a nymph? you came from the woods, didn't you?" he tilted his head, she smiled. "maybe you're a succubus... and i've fallen right into your trap" he lifted his hands up to feel his reddening cheeks. y/n smiled,

"stop trying to find logic in things that aren't meant to be logical" she whispered, gently pulling his hands into hers.