˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 14

tw: memory loss, blood, death, disassociation

a warm glow shined through quackitys eyelids, stinging behind his eyes. he winced, becoming very aware of his situation. y/n had tied him down to a wooden chair, using rope and chains from outside. the fireplace behind him warmed him up, his clothes still wet. he huffed, trying to move his legs- to try and shuffle the chair away.

"hey-!" a voice called from behind him.

"huh!?" quackity gasped, leaning his head back- except no one was there... just the fire.

"yeah! you! quit it! you're gonna scratch the wood!" the fire spat. quackity gulped, looking away-

"clearly i've suffered some head trauma..." he mumbled to himself. moon spit his tongue out at quackity, crossing his flames and rolling his eyes. y/n peered over the kitchen counter, hearing the commotion. she pursed her lips- gripping on to the frying pan she had in her hands. she gulped, stepping closer, and holding the frying pan up, just in case.

"careful with that thing, missy..." moon warned. y/n huffed.

"quackity... right?" she whispered. quackity narrowed his eyes again, nodding. she held her breath- "technoblade will be home soon! and when he gets home he will be angry!" she growled, "so i suggest you tell me what you want!" she held the frying pan up higher. quackity raised an eyebrow,

"what are you talking about, y/n..." he grumbled, she lowered the frying pan to his face-

"how do you know my name!?" she hissed, quackity writhed in the ropes-

"don't you remember!?" he huffed, "l'manburg!?... the wars!? wilbur!?" he hissed back. she furrowed her brows- distant memories of a man, colors, and fireworks.

"how do you know wilbur!? thats technos friend!" she whimpered, remember his mention of an old friend.

"friends... i wonder if they'd still be friends..." quackity mumbled,

"what do you mean...?" she mumbled. quackity rolled his eyes,

"have you lost your memory!?... wilburs dead! he's been dead!" he shouted.

"i have lost my memory! i cant remember anything from before waking up here!" she cried, "do you know me...?" she whimpered, lowering the frying pan. quackity caught his breath- thinking.

"yes..." his face softened, "and i know technoblade too... you don't" he whispered.

"what do you mean...?" she frowned.

"technoblade is evil... i don't know who hes presented himself as to you... but he's using you..." he snarled, leaning closer. "if you let me go... i'll protect you... and when he gets back, we'll finish him off... and take you home" he smiled. y/n bit her lip, then taking the frying pan and smacking him across the face with it. he hissed- a few teeth flying out of his mouth and clattering against the floor.

"you lie!" she cried. "technoblade is kind! he saved me!" she whimpered.

"oh really!?" he growled, blood dripping off his lips. "ask him who the blood god is... better yet, ask him about l'manburg... and dream" he growled lowly. moon turned his head away, frowning. "ask him about tubbo... and tommy..." he hissed. "and schlatt...", y/n felt tears welling in her eyes, familiar names ringing through her ears- part of her reaching back for them. "and the discs..." quackity continued, a wicked grin forming at her sadness. she dropped the frying pan- swiftly grabbing the pic axe- she hated this... stop it- she swung it forward- it needs to stop. distant memories of smiles and laughter sang to her- then being cut away by death and that smile. that smile- taking her hands- taking her eyes- her tongue- her heart- everything. hands hovered over her own- whispering into her ear and taking control. she swung hard- again- and again- and again- and again- until the chains snapped, and blood splattered on the floor- and it was quiet. she gasped, looking down at the pic- and sobbing- a small smile carved into the wood. she dropped the pic axe- blood covering her hands- her nightgown- and the floor. the smile... that smile... behind it- so carved up. one word rang through her head- bruising her memories and manipulating her emotion, dream.

----

when techno arrived home, peering through the trees. he froze- a wave of terror aching through his body. he saw the blood in the snow- the footprints. he rushed inside, praying for y/n's safety. swiftly barging through the door,

"y/n!?" he called, heart pounding. "y/n!?" his voice cracked under the pressure-

"in here..." she tiredly mumbled from the living room. relief rushed through his body- the thought of loosing that light in the darkness- he rushed into the living room- the only thing keeping him afloat- y/n sat up against the wall, curled up in the corner- face stained with tears- and... blood. techno looked down, blood painting his leather boots and seeping through the wooden cracks of the floor, he gulped, following the pool to the limp body in front of him. he swallowed his shock, nodding.

"you killed him" techno stated,

"-i didn't mean to...he attacked me- and he kept talking about-..." y/n winced.

"-you did what you had to do..." he whispered, "you saved yourself, i would've done the same... if not worse" he chuckled. y/n bit her lip, looking down.

"it takes a minute... to process" he mumbled.

"where do you think he is now...?" she whimpered.

"...i don't know..." he shrugged, "no one does, really"

"do you think it's painful?" she frowned, "or peaceful?" her lip quivered. techno pursed his own, thinking.

"go clean yourself up... i'll take care of this" he flashed y/n a sorry smile. "he'll be fine...", she nodded, lifting herself off the floor and stumbling off. techno sighed, staring down at quackity, "bastard" he chuckled, lifting quackitys legs up and pulling him down the hallway.

----

"i buried him in the woods" techno stated at the table, y/n looked up from her tea, nodding. "the soil will help him heal better",

"he'll come back?" y/n mumbled,

"yeah... but if he dies again, he'll be gone forever..." he replied. "three strikes, you're out..." he sighed. y/n blinked, thinking.

"what if i'm on my last strike?" she frowned, "i wouldn't know", techno looked down at his cup of coffee, eyes heavy.

"i don't... know" he mumbled, swallowing something sorrowful. y/n nodded, turning her head-

"where'd you go to?" she mumbled,

"phil's, we had to go somewhere" he huffed. she nodded,

"when i killed quackity, he wasn't hurting me..." she stated, looking down at her hands. techno looked up, confused. "i had tied him up... but he kept talking talking about things that made me feel strange..." she whispered, "i think i started to remember something", techno gulped- eyes widening.

"what did you remember" his voice shook. y/n pondered, eyes wondering.

"a feeling... it felt like i was being controlled, or manipulated" she frowned. "someone who hurt me", techno sucked in- praying. "and... a dream?", a pang of anxiety shot down technos spine, the hairs on his neck sticking up.

"it-" he gulped, "it must've been just that... a dream" he shivered.

please make sure to vote ! <3