˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 16

tw: memory loss, blood, injury, poison, death, stitching

"technoblade...?" y/n whispered, he perked his head up. "who's the blood god?", he shivered, gulping nervously.

"nothing..." he grumbled, "stupid nickname..."

"quackity kept saying these strange words... they felt... familiar" she whispered,

"what words...?" techno mumbled, worry building.

"...l'manburg" she whispered. techno felt a wave of pity shake over him, pain and guilt. "have you ever heard of that...?" she mumbled. techno pursed his lips, frowning. he couldn't lie to her... he couldn't bring himself to fake his life- even if he wanted to so badly.

"yes...", y/n's eyes widened.

"you do!? where is it? ...maybe i'm from there...!"

"that's exactly what i'm afraid of..." techno whispered.

"oh! would you take me there...!?" she smiled, hopping up from beneath the blankets of technos bed and onto her knees. "please!?" she rested her hands on to his arm. he held his breath- oh how he wanted to make her happy... but he hated the idea of loosing her.

"...hm..." he grumbled, looking down. "no"

"why not...?" she frowned, "what if my home is there...?"

"i thought i was your home..." techno grumbled. y/n's frown deepened,

"you know what i mean..." she whispered.

"no- i don't" he huffed.

"my family... they could be looking for me..." she explained, lightly petting his arm. his heart ached-

"why do want to leave me?" he whimpered, y/n frowned again, eyes softening.

"no-! i don't want to leave you... i just want to know where i'm from..." she whispered, placing a comforting hand onto his cheek. he leaned into her touch, frowning.

"promise?"

"promise" she smiled.

"...fine... but we have to keep a low profile..." he grumbled,

"why...?",

"i'm not the most adored person around there..." he scowled.

----

"i'm going to teach you how to hunt..." techno sighed, his hot breath carbonizing in the cold air. y/n looked up at him, smiling, the cape wrapped delicately around her swayed in the snowy wind. "follow me", he led her around the woods, quietly avoiding sticks and leaves. "if you look at your surroundings, you can see exactly where your prey went" he mumbled, stepping into a small clearing. "look around, what do you see?", y/n pursed her lips,  looking around at the snow, the small rocks, and the old trees.

"i don't see anything" she mumbled. techno clicked his tongue,

"all the clues are here... you just need to look for them", y/n nodded, looking around again.

"there-" she pointed at the snow, small footprints laid delicately, almost covered. techno grinned,

"good" he whispered, gently patting her head. "they're deer prints" he guided y/n forward, following the tracks. he stopped- placing a hand in front of y/n to stop her and holding a finger up. "sh-" he pointed forward, a deer laid perched in the snow, its head downwards, busy in its own head. it looked up, turning its head. y/n gasped, smiling. techno raised his bow, pulling the arrow back- but quickly stopped by y/n, her hand lowering his bow.