06 I Romance with Hitler

I hurriedly left my house leaving the front gate wide open as I have to catch up with him or else if once he enters school and goes to his campus which is far from my one, I wouldn't meet him the whole day as in school, our classes are different a...

I hurriedly left my house leaving the front gate wide open as I have to catch up with him or else if once he enters school and goes to his campus which is far from my one, I wouldn't meet him the whole day as in school, our classes are different as well as our campus. Juniors are not allowed to enter that campus because we have still not entered high school. Here highschool starts from class IX and that makes me feel more irritated! I can't see him even at lunch break! How mean!!

Not only in school but I'll not get to see him even after school ends because my class ends at 1:30 PM while theirs at 3:00 PM. Then he will be having his basketball session from 3:30 PM which will last for another two hours. Then he will go to the City Library to grab some books which will take a half an hour more. Then lastly, he will go back home and then after having some snacks, he will leave for his science tution which starts from 7:00 PM and ends at 9:00 PM.

After that he would come back, have his dinner and then as he enters his room, he will study for one and a half hours and then go to bed by 11:00 PM. It is too early! 11:00 PM is just evening! Who sleeps so early?! It is the best time to read some romantic stories as no one is there to disturb you....aaahh...what a feeling! I just love reading romances and dreaming about them. Me and him, Him and me, both together, me caressing his curly hairs playfully and then he holds my hands and we stare at each others eyes without even blinking and then his gaze shifts to my lips and mine too. He comes closer and closer and closer, our lips are just inches apart, we can feel each others warm breath, as the distance is decreasing, I closed my eyes to feel it, to feel the ki--

"MaLLiKaaaaaaaaaaaa"

I was ripped out of my thoughts, as I heard an ear piercing shriek and I quickly opened my eyes to see many students gathering around me as if I am some comedian and they are watching me perform.

Then the very next second I realised that I was really holding someone's hands! It wasn't a dream! Was I really going to kiss him?! My cheeks turned into the darkest shade of red at the thought of it and I hesitantly moved my head to see him. As I turned towards him, my face turned pale as mozzarella cheese!

At first, I was too shocked to believe what my eyes were showing me but then as the truth dawned on me, my hands, legs and my whole body started to shiver as I saw Mrs. Verma, the Hitler of our school standing in front of me. Her eyes were fixed on me, her small glasses were at the tip of her nose (Geronimo Stilton's style) while her grey hair looked like a crow's nest. Her face was nothing short of a tomato and I could feel the intense anger rising inside her. She was breathing heavily looking at me with blood shot eyes. She was wearing a black kurta. She had a large mole on her face or rather I would say a beauty spot?! Her lips were thick with a dark greyish pink colour, not at all favourable for a kiss. Her ruffled hair, her big eyes, her black kurta and her slim figure in total made her look like a scarecrow! Was a fancy dress competition going on?

As I kept gazing at her trying to figure out what was going on through her facial expression, I had a dreadful feeling that it didn't mean any good. The very next second she quickly pulled back her hands which I was holding loosely. I didn't know what to do so I just gave her a sheepish smile as if nothing had happened. This was just enough to put oil in the already burning fire. My eardrums burst when she shouted at me at the top of her lungs!