epilogue

{4 years later}

"Mommy!" Chelsea called out.

I picked up Chelsea in my arms while Alex came into the kitchen holding Conner.

That's right. I became a teenage mother after being knocked up by Alex. I became pregnant at nineteen years old. We had two kids named Conner and Chelsea. I'm now twenty-three years old, while Alex is twenty-five. Conner is 3 years old while Chelsea is 1.

I couldn't ask for anything better.

Alex and I did get married at a young age. He proposed when I was twenty, and he was twenty-three. We got married 4 months after his proposal.

My brothers are still the best. They were very supportive of me, and so are my parents. My brothers decided to stay single for the rest of their sorry lives.

I'm still friends with all of my friends.

Aubrey became a teenage mom with me. She got knocked up by a guy named Zane, and they're still together. It turns out the most popular guy in my high school came out as gay and fell in love with a guy named Quinn. Hannah fell in love with a guy named Mason. Aisla fell in love with a guy named Miggy. Vivian fell in love with a guy named Desmond. And Abby came out as a lesbian.

Alex still leads his mafia.

"What are you thinking about, sweetheart?" Alex asked me.

I smiled at him, "How everything moved so fast. We met at the club, I moved in with you, figured out you were going to get married to Nicole, you said no to at the wedding, we got together, I have 2 wonderful kids, and yet I still married my best friend." I looked up into his eyes that were filled with love. "Everything's perfect. We may have had our ups and downs, but this is where our path led us."

Alex kissed me; those electric shocks still spark every time, "I love you."

"I love you too, Al."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." Alex looked unsure of my answer. "I promise, Al," I assured my now husband.

Fairytales do come true. I couldn't be anymore happier than I could. I fell in love, had kids, etc. I consider myself the luckiest girl in the world and nothing could change that.