Chapter 14

"I am his forever

"I am his forever. But will he ever be mine?

2 days have passed since Blake's parents came to the academy. Ever since their visit Blake has been acting strangely and I don't want to ask questions because I am afraid he will get angry. But at the same time, I deserve some answers. I want to know what his father said. I want to know why they don't like me.

Although Blake doesn't want to talk about this subject I am going to try at least one more time to get some information out of him.

Blake and I have a movie night today in his apartment and I am going to be sleeping over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The movie we decided to see was "Spy" . I have never watched the movie but I have been dying to watch it ever since I saw the trailer. Blake made us popcorn and brought other snacks and drinks and we sat on his couch to begin watching the movie.

I couldn't stop laughing throughout the whole movie. It was extremely good. Also, I ate most of the popcorn Blake didn't even touch it he just ate snacks.

"Do you want to watch another movie?" he asks

"Yes but first I want to talk about something," I say.

"If it's about my parents can we drop it I don't want to talk about it," Blake says before I can even ask my question.

"Just please tell me what your father said. I don't care if it's bad. I have a right to know," I responded.

"Fine since you want to know so badly all he said was to keep my head in the game and not get distracted for some girl," he says

"Some girl? I am not just some girl, I am your girlfriend. And I think you are old enough to make your decisions on what is good and bad for you. Do you think I am a distraction? " I ask scared to know the answer.

"Of course not baby I will never think you are a distraction. My parents are just hard to please and all they do is give me advice," Blake says.

"I don't think that is advice. I think they are manipulating you. Have you had any other girlfriends they have not approved of? " I ask

"The only one they seemed to like was Amanda," he says

"You don't get it don't you?" I ask annoyed.

"Get what Rose?"

"Your parents will always only approve of someone who is in the same position as you. I am not and I never will be. If they can't accept that then I can't accept this," I say trying to hold back my tears.