chapter-13 search

Hey guys who have to realise that the updates I'm doing is so I can make some plots for the next part aka "Violet's fire" please understand that ok. ווווווו

Christian's pov--

It has been a year now since little violet was born and I can't help but feel sorry for the poor child her mother and father are wolfs and she is one also ,the thought makes me sick I can't wait till it turns 17 and changes ,I have made sure she is happy and pure so she will change on her birthday unlike her mother.

Isn't it so funny how i was a hunter and how i always knew what she was ,what she is and to think at a time I may have loved her the word makes me shiver ,that day was full of alot of fake tears I knew she was gonna do it so I helped her draging her somewhere private so she could tell me, two years ago you could say I was in love .....with a monster .

I met my real mother who was a wolf, thanking the gods when I came up clean for the wolf gene but she told me one thing that hurt more than anything ,caity is a wolf she whispered word to me feeding me lies and more "kill her ,kill her " I knew I could never kill someone I had onced loved but knew a way to hurt them "children" it wasn't something I liked doing only in extreme cases just like this one so now I had a waiting game waited for her to leave find her mate and have their friat child I never thought I would have to wait for a week and 12 months but I did and it worked .

I know a witch ,who owes me a favor and she has kept violet hidden with a spell that last till the day she turns 17 the day a turns ,the day I leave because as soon as that spell goes I do I can't be near violet when she shifts as her wolf will know what I did and may kill me .

But for now I can enjoy taking these 17 years of violets life from her mother each year,each month,each day,each hour I can only imagine the pain a mother can have i smile at the thought of cait in pain "violet come here please" i call out to this vermin "yes daddy" I can't believe she can talk already must be the alpha blood and with her mother being a cross spark I wonder if she has inherited her mothera powers ,I guess will find out .

3rd pov-

Chistian hugged violet with a evil smirk plotting how he would test her .

Meanwhile caity and Jake sit over 100km away searching for her child, every pack out there is looking for violet and Christian trying to see where they went . suddenly a woman breaks thru the door "alpha ,Luna we found them but there is a shield " says the woman "what do you mean a shield " says caity through crushed  teeth "we believe he got a witch to aid him " the woman wimpers out "fuck,Cindy that fucking bitch" city flips the table across the room throwing papers all over the room "who is Cindy " Jake asks her as she slides down a wall "his ex girlfriend he told me he was a hunter which I still don't know what that is and when he dated her he found out what she was and that he owes him a favor for his "forgivness"."  Jake slides down the wall with her "a hunter hunts us " jake whispers a few things to his men "get my cousin to watch over her " they ran off ,everyone leaving the room so jake and caity can sit in peace .

"You didn't know ok " says Jake "you never knew" Caity sobs quietly into his shoulder "make sure your cousin takes photos of her for me " jake nods his head .

Cousin pov-

I stand alone at the base of the tree waiting for this so called mission for my werewolf cuz "hurry up Jake" I mummble to my self ,I'm a hunter not the normal hunter I hunt hunters for have gone wrong the ones who brake the rules and they are very simple.

1:don't kill a member of a pack

2:only kill if a human has been harmed

3:every wolf has a right to a fair trial if they corporate

4:never use a wolf for your own pleasure

The ones who brake theses rule are killed ,everyones knows the rules .so here I am I do hunts who my brother sometimes .

Suddenly a man comes running at me "we found her " my eyes open in awe "my niece she has been found" "yes sir ,but" "what do you mean but " I stare him down my whole line if family has been grieving for my cousin everyone has been looking "a witch has put a spell no wolfs can go in there , we need you to watch become friends with Christian don't try and take her we believe a spell was also placed on the child so she can't leave until she is 17 when she shifts " he sighs "anything thing for my brother I'm guessing the luna wants pictures " I say with rage on my tongue "yes she does" he says "I'll get the house next door and I'll try "  with that I text Jake and ask for the details and make my way to my new home for 17 years .

-------------------******

Hey hope you like remember

Vote

Comment

And follow me please