chapter two~the new

(Picture of caity in above thing)

It has been a week since I moved and the voice in my head won't shut up.

there is a lot more you don't know

as i snoop around my own New house it is big and lavish but yet warm and inviting.

I look around to see this picture on the ground most of my stuff is set up and packed away but I didn't bring this.

it is a picture of two people I don't recognize them but one has my nose and ears and the other has my eyes and hair and my lips I touch them faintly as I wonder if they could be, I feel at home here but I have never been here before tomorrow is my first day at my new school

gosh I hope I make some friends and find out who the fuck I am

I love it when I swear but I only really swear when I'm mad or being my self it's late rose says in my head I'm am really tired and I yawn I don't feel like going to my bed so I fall on the lounge.

**********

the sun is shimmering with a morning glow, I love it I pull my blanket up to my shoulders and freak out "when did I get a blanket" I scream out.

its all right it was already on the lounge you grabbed it and sleeped with it

"ok I'll calm down,time for school" I moan

~Jake's pov~

I look around something is pulling me somewhere "arr, what is happening today" I walk around the school yard I feel stronger and more powerful.

my best friend walks up to me "alpha Jake your probably in a good mood "-"mean while word is in that a powerful cross breed in in town but it looks like it is part wolf and witch but it is power like an alpha, it is not harmful though and it is coming to school today so we will meet it or her or him we don't know"
**

I continue walking but then I see her walk in she has beautiful blue eyes, dark blonde hair and beautiful lips that I just want to rip off she Is "mine" I say the wolf inside me howls "we found her finally " my friends congratulate me is she human they ask "no she is wolf a powerful one though maybe an alpha " I say hoping she wasn't the cross breed I walk up to her "hey"  I say my wolf slapping my face 'you idiot' he says she looks at me confused "hi I'm Jake who are you " she smiles oh I love that smile.

~Caity pov~

I blush why is he so hot rose yells at me "hi, I'm caity" I hold my hand out "nice to meet you" when our hands touched I could feel sparks fly I really want to kiss him but does he feel the same way, yes  rose  screams at me but I don't want to hurt someone again or be hurt, I pull my hand away and pull away from his eyes "maybe we can talk later" I say and walk off woah that was intense 'a bit too so' rose whispers.

I walk in to my first class "sit over there "the teacher points to a seat right next to Jake, rose does a black flip twice sometimes I worry about her ha talking to my own voice I gotta love my self I smile for the first time at some thing not worth smiling for it felt good.

but what about Jake is he worth smiling for

~Jake's pov~

She is smiling I hope she is thinking of me but the thing I don't get is she is a rouge but yet she doesn't act like it.

I decide I'll ask her to joint my pack at lunch if she should want to.

~Bell rings~

"Hey caity, um I have something to tell you" I say she looks at me and smiles and nods ok I breath in "um, ok you are my mate as you know and I want you join my pack" she looks at me confused "what are mates and what the hell is a pack" I am shocked she doesn't know what she is.