chpater-11-indentations

~caity's pov~

This baby is mine and Jake's I am so happy we are finally happy no more evil no more bad , just me and him

-8 months and  7 weeks pass

Nothing and I Mean nothing has happened not  a war not a fight just me and this baby growing me and Jake together we have a room, bed, clothes and everything for our little girl the last two years have been slow and confusing but I know we will make it.

"Yawn " gosh being pregnant makes me extra sleepy .I drag my body to the shower and turn the water on letting it wash over my body waking me up I look down at my belly and smile ,Jake knocks on the door and enters I still don't know why he knocks though I don't care anymore .

"So caity my sister you know Amy wants to go wedding shopping today " oh did I mention Jake proposed to me .

-flashback -

We sail of the ship heading to Hawaii the night is cold and warm , I love it I'm am 3 months pregnant .

Jake grabs me from behind and sways me in a slow dance "do you realize how much I love you " he says I stare into the sky wondering what I should say "Jake you don't need to tell me I already know " I kiss the side of his face .

He smiles "you see as soon as you walked into that school gate I was head over butt , but when I looked into your eyes I saw our future , I saw our white picket fence , I saw us "he looks down at my belly.

"I saw you and me facing each problem the world pegged at us , and defeating them one by one, but when I looked deeper I saw your white dress, I saw you walking down the aisle towards me and i heard you say I do " he starts tearing up "I want you to say I do " he bends down on one knee and pulls out a small box when he opens it there is a ring in it "Jake , you didn't " it is my mother's ring I Remember so clearly the blue Stone and sliver ring .I start crying I hug him "oh I love you , yes , yes,yes " he puts the ring on my finger and it shines in the moon light fireworks start going off in the back round " I want to love you forever and more " he whispers in my ear as our song starts to play. "Why am I

-flash back over :( -

Jake notices me stareing off into space "you okay caity" he says "yeah , yeah I'm fine can you tell Amy after the baby then we can do dress shopping too" I smile snapping out of it .Jake nods and walks away.

***

Once I am finished and dressed I walk down to the lounge room and start play cod doing my usual route around the day I have Window wars with my best bud on line and decide to go on to my next activities "food " stuffing my face with the left over pizza from last night till my gut is full.

What else to do rose wonders to me in haven't let her out in a while , oh well what's the worse that could happen .

I walk over to the opening of the woods i tell Jake once I'm out he always comes with me it annoys me .this time I'm going by myself rose needs the space .

We walk over to our tree and change leveing my clothes there shifting into rose my grey wolf my wolf is rare but normal she has different eyes one is red and the other is blue I think the red is all the bad I have seen and the blue is all the good fighting that I have seen trying not to repeat .

I one thing I love about the were wolf thing is my human is pregnant not my wolf . i leave my spot and walk pass trees I start to run to the river feeling the wind rush over my face I take in wind  with open arms .greeting itvwith my face brething in slowly relaxing .

I run around for hours rembering the first time Jake saw me shift as my thoughts shift to him my walls come down so does my whole world everything moves in slow motion as I hear Jakes words "RUN" without even thinking I sprint away from the pack knowingvi was in danger I can feel of of the lives lost already people were dieing  .

I made to one one the safe houses we have set up in the trees linking my self back again "run Caity ,run Caity " he screams out again "Jake I'm safe what is hapening " I ask in depressration "Jake ,Jake " "rouges everywhere asking for you they want to take you my beta is dead my dad .....dead they have my mum hostage " I am crying out now "noo noo Jake noo " I feel a sudden pain in my abdomen and a rush of liquid flows out "fuck " I yelled I am crying "Jake the baby is coming " I hear him him roar out I pray he can get her before they do .

I run around looking for something when I feel a tap on my shoulders I sigh "thank go-" I stare at the face horrified "Christian" I mouth as he hits me over the head all goes black

***

I wake up in a daze in extreme pain someone is yelling at me  to push so I do I push and feel a sudden relief I look up to see my baby girl smiling they let me hold her for a second the lady looks at me with sad eyes and i know she isn't part of my pack she slowly pulls away my child as I cry uncontrolably "no please " i weakly cry out they give her to Christan I look at him and see it in his eyes  he looks at me an smiles and I know "name her violet please " he shakea his head but nodds "i do not want to do this cait this was your aunts plan and as her son i had to do it " he teasinly waves violet in my face "she wanted me too kill it but i can not so that i will spar the childs life at one cost " you will not get to see her grow up i will let her free at 17  i will care for her claim her as my own i am truly sorry but this is all i can do " he makes her wave good bye and she smiles my baby just smiled .

Hey last chapter for this part of the book yeah i am now staring
Violet's fire which is the second part of this book which I am publishing as a different story so if you really love this book go get it I'm sorry I'm a bitch love u tell me ifvyou liked this
Vote comment and yeah haahah