chapter 10-misfortunes

~Jake's pov~

Gasp

"What the fuck, cait " I say

"What, what's wrong "she whimpers

"Your, Your "I am stuttering

"Spit it out " she yells

"Your already marked, your skin is hard as ice " I say

She is shocked and starts to cry "Xavier, he-he must have, oh no "she is hyperventilating .I am in shock "that little bastard, raped my mate he marked her " I am in full wolf mode I am about to shift she calms me down "Jake, Jake, it is ok-" "NO IT IS NOT HE RAPED YOU " "I know, I know ok we will get through this ok I must have been knocked out just calm down, that's what he wants don't go crazy on me" she is sobing uncontrollably but still holding on to me .

I snap ..........................

I run to the door and shift I howl out in pain I can't mark my mate unless I kill him I run to the chambers and break down the doors to his cell I'm so happy caity didn't kill him now I get the pleasure to end his short-lived life when I smell his blood I roar out shaking the building "YOU HORRIBLE EXCUSE OF A BETA HOW DARE YOU RAPED MY MATE , OUR PACKS LUNA , SHE CALLED YOU A FRIEND " I was shaking the roof and he, he just laughed he looks men straight in the eye and smiles "let's just wait and see if she is pregnant shall we " he whispers softy in ear I stab My now extended claws in his gut "hahahahahahhahah" he laughs at me "I know I'm already dead " I stab him over and over again as he laughs out in his terror "I'll make you pay " I spit the word out "how could you "I say as I slit his throat he drops to the ground "IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED "I scream to his body .He has gotten what he wanted.

I walk out of the cells like nothing happened like I didn't just kill my best friend I roamed around the woods for a hour claiming down trying to contain myself so I can go back to my mate and see if -if we can, I just roam around looking for closure .

~caity's pov~

I know what he is going to do and I hope that son of a bitch dies .my anger and rage is hanging by a thread I am clutching my bed sheets trying to hold on but then I think about how he could of done it why he did it i wasn't even awake my rage is now uncontrollable but yet I am crying I run out of the room and in to the forest shifting as soon as I have cover I don't know what I am doing I am mad and emotional will Jake still love me I don't know he just stormed out I cry to myself but my wolf stands proud "he is our mate and this wasn't our fault just -" she was cut off by a loud growl I look around and see nothing but my conscience told me different I sprinted to a tree and started to climb.

I climbed higher and higher when I get to a safe branch I look down and there is this white clean wolf it looks so pure I wanted to just fall into it arms it took everything in me to look away but then it started to speak "you hold the child of change , only you and your child "it looks at my belly and shifts into a white dove and sits on me my body goes limb and a blind light hits me and burns my skin the dove whispers in my ear "protect it " slowly raising it's voice "save us" each word it says makes me wince "protect us,save it" it felt like a ear spitting scream I can't help it I stand up look the dove in the eyes and scream out "protect who, save what " I chant it it transforms into a woman "your child of change a element of water , she will be everything you want " then it hits me .

I'm pregnant with a dead persons baby , a person who is not my mate , a person who raped me , a person who I now envy.

how will I tell Jake

******

I wake up in my bed alone I look at my belly remembering last night's events I smile "maybe this won't be so bad " but then again how will I tell Jake I have to tell him now no I think "do you have to tell him it's not his" my wolf says "what if we tell him it's his " I gasp "we haven't even completed the -" I tail off looks like he getting layed today.

I mind link everyone "do not come near the house or else" I growl adding effect I think mind link Jake "please come up to the room we need to talk " I wait for a reply when I hear him turn the knob of our bedroom door once he opens it I jump on him kissing him passionately taking his breath away he smiles returning the kiss excepting me with ease.

He wraps his arms around my waist as I play with his hair he knows where this is going and I smile knowing it he stops for a breath and shuts the door "where were we " he smiles as I run to the bed .

***********

I wake up feeling sore yet happy what we just did felt amazing I can't stop smiling I giggle at the thought.

I can't believe I am acting so "in love " but I know I love him can I even prepare to lie to him about this child .He won't find out, will he my smile disperses as I think about it I shake my head at the thought I roll over to see my mate sleeping and something makes me draw on his abb lines tracing them with my finger I sigh and hoping he is asleep I say "I love you , no matter what happens " I'm glad I whispered I lay there just smiling at him when he wakes up and when he opens his eyes my gut spills out of my mouth my eyes are popping out "I-i love you " I spit out he smiles too "ha - our bond has intensified I love you more caity" .

We both get up and have breakfast and I can't belive I'm saying he is fucking too hot and sexy for his own good lie damm .

*********

The next week goes pass like nothing ever happened ,now and again I get the pack the leave to house "if you know what I mean" me and Jake are happy

I watch the boys sit on the couch playing call of duty I'm walk over with my donut and steal a controller joining the game "Window wars bitc-" I am cut short I feel a sudden pain in my leg I drop the controller and run to the bathroom and start puking like the chic in that movie about demons you know the exorcist I think yeah there was sick all over the toilet Jake comes up beside me and holds my hair "I think we need to call the pack doctor .

A few minutes later

The doctor gives me a test to pee on when I come back he shakes it looks at Jake and nods they look like they are talking in mind link I sigh "care to tell me what's wrong" knowing the answer they are going to tell me .

Jake sighs "you are pregnant, and it is mine me and Mr weop are trying understand why it is mine we thought most likely it would have been xavier child but the test says it's mine I actually looked shocked then I smile "are you serious it's yours it must of been that first night "I am so happy.

It's Jakes , it's Jakes I think to myself

We are pregnant it's not a dead man's baby I am lost in my own thought.

"Wait how did you know i was pregnant ".

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well I hope u liked here is my dialog

Me:sup batches me again
Caity :u again you got me pregnant u bitch
Jake :u made her think it was that beta who raped her
Me:oh suck it mate I'm over it
******

Okay that's done oh and since I'm updating this at 1:54 am in the morning happy Australia day everyone I'm so happy aussie aussie aussie oi oi oi hahaha like vote and comment and here is some dashes to do some oh and guess what I'm going back to school in two days so I might not be updating as much and sorry the chapter took so long to update and it's a bit long hahaha love ya oh and wooooooooo I'm almost at 200 views on my story wooooooooo
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
Again vote and comment (writers block going on inbox me I need ideas )