Chapter 8~shattered glass

~Jake's pov~

My eyes are open I hear what's happening through the pack link "wake up Jake' they are-" he was cut off by his own scream I look over to cait she sleeps peacefully not knowing what's happening I jump out of bed and grab my hidden knife I cut all the ties just incase they are listening I wait be hind the door when I hear do it steps "this will be quick and easy I don't want to hurt him to much " holy shit I freaked out my beta Xavier was behind it all as if sensing I was there he barged through the door tackling  me to the ground my wolf takes over
~Damien pov~

Jake was in the back of my mind my mate was in danger too much I roar out and kick Xavier off Me this will be a battle of equal wits he is at one end of the room and I am at the other I crush my hands he cracks them we stare at each other then I race to him pushing him into the wall making a hole in the in his place I start to crush his neck he fights back and pushes me off him he charges at me I throw him over my head in seconds I feel my mate wake up "caity" I whisper Xavier takes this as a opportunity and hits me over the head with a chair I am dazed burro still look over to caity he puts a rag over my face I fight but I only get tweaked I feel my self slip away......................
~Jake's pov~

I wake up and my room is smashed apart I moan bit my eyes shot open "mate" I let a tear escape as I howl out I smell her blood again I only just manage to control Damien he needs to heal I cut xavier from the pack and mind link everyone "Luna, my mate is missing, find her "I scream.out "before it's to late "
~Caity's pov~

I wake up light headed in a silver room I'm not touching it but it hurt like a knife it's feels like it is all touching me I scream out in pain "HELP ME ,PLEASE " I cry out rolling over and over trying not to burn my skin it didn't work I looked like a red rat slowly dieing my wolf was weak but not in as much pain as me she tried to help but couldn't do anything I just screamed out "help me "I cry again "help me " my voice fades out untill I open my mouth but nothing comes out.untill someone walks in.

"Well,well, look here everybody "my aunt says "here is the slut that made my mate reject me "she spits at me.I snap "NO YOU FUCKING IDIOT HE WAS USING YOU HE WANTED ME AND YOU KNOW WHY ,YOU WERE ASKED TO PROTECT ME ,YOU WERE TOLD TO NOT LET A VAMPIRE NEAR ME BUT NO YOU WERE TOO BLIND TO SEE ,YOU WERE TOO STUPID " I screamed at her the room was silent I knew what was coming I saw the rage create her face he smiles And I swear in slow motion she starts kicking me in the gut over and over again untill I start to cough up blood I managed to spit out "you know it's true " she kicks me one last time so hard I black out i hear her say "bitch" 

I wake up covered in bruises on my face everywhere "she has awaken " someone says it's not Kate my aunt "who are you "I sob out "Oh you know me "I hear the simile in his voice "help me "I cry barely able to speak "tsk,tsk caity no one, and I mean no one wants to help you " he laughs I me he is so close to my face "I only have one use for you once Kate it done of course " he slides his hand down my face and down my arms and touches my butt I manage to slap him "over my dead body " I spit in his face. He smashes his lips against mine "be careful what you say cait " he licks his lips And looks at up and down "you will be punished I might just mark you "he laughs And I realise he wants to hurt Jake and to hurt Jake is hurting me "Why,What did he do to you " I ask "he has a mate after he killed mine, so I am going to steal his " "that wolf who attacked you she didn't know ,you were still a rouge She didn't know, but he saw and ripped her to nothing all there was, was blood " he paused for a bit "I am going to make him hurt just as much as me so I'm not gonna kill you I'm going to take you away from him " I cry "he will find me, HE WILL FIND ME AND WHEN HE DOES HE WILL KILL YOU XAVIER AND YOU KNOW IT " he smiles and laughs "you don't even know where we are " I don't hurt as much but I am sore I just want to let go but I feel no I know he will save me. I huddle up to myself "Jake" I sob "save me " I fall asleep.

~Jake's pov~

"IT HAS BEEN A WEEK ALREADY .SHE MUST BE FOUND " I scream out I can feel she is only just holding on I have been able to feel each time they kick and punch her my wolf is only just holding on "when I get him there will b nothing left " .I look over the table covers on maps where are you my baby I have been crying all she has been in is pain the pack is in pain too everyone wants her back everyone can feel when they hurt her suddenly one of my pack members come in "we found her " he points to a point on the map then it clicks he is so smart but so dumb we from a plan instantly "ok hear we go "I explain everything

Hour later~~~

We take out places around the area I mind link "1,2,3,left side go " I watch as the left side of army goes now "right side go " right side crashes down "front back now " I yell the whole thing falls down like dominoes "outsiders attack" I yell everyone outside is dead "insiders go ahead make sure not to hurt her " my team run down to where I feel her scent I brake down the door she is in a pool of blood barely holding on "caity" I scream she holds her hand up "Jake"  she looks behind me and screams "behind you " I turn around to see Xavier charging at me " you will feel my pain "I grab him by the neck and my wolf takes over "I killed your mate not Jake not caity, you know she was a part of the rebels you just can't establish it " I scream in his face "she was going to kill the whole pack and you know it all starts with the Luna and SHE was the only one who knew "I was full of rage now but I dropped him "why did I love her " he sobs "she was your mate you had too " I hold his shoulders he sobs I get my guards to tie him up I go over to my mate "caity, time to go "I look at her she doesn't respond "caity" I shake her body now she is cold as ice "caity " I scream at her face "caity, caity " the tears are racing out I feel her hand go limb the tears start running down my face "caity" I hold her in my arms "caity" I rock her back and forwards "caity" .

~Caity's pov~

I here the fighting going on out side "I told you he would save me " I shout there he is standing there hold his fist "you FUCKING bitch " he starts bashing me hitting me over and over again "hahaha, is that the best you got Jake is gonna kill you " he kicks me in the face punching me till I bleed "oh really "he grabs a metal pipe "when I see his face it will be worth it " he holds on to the bar and I realise "you never liked me Did you ,you hated me, you envy Jake because he is happy and you aren't you have wanted to kill me since the beginning haven't you " he smiles and stabs me in the gut with pipe I gasp he runs into the shadows my vision becomes hazy bit I see Jake "Jake, look behind you " I say my final words I lean my head back and recite "I love you "over and over in my head Jake runs over to me "caity" he starts shaking me "caity" I go limb and a bright light shines apon me "caity" he screams out "I love you Jake " I say.

______________________________________________________________________________
So I cried writing that yep that pulls the heart strings please don't hit me like vote or comment if you like it and I know Kimberly you will hate me for writing this so please don't come down the street and bash me you love me right