chapter 20

One year later

Narrator pov-

Violet is now 16 ,her party was by her self in her room closed up in the darkness a little cupcake and one candle really depressing if you ask me

but non the less she is smiling hopelessly staring at that candle with its little flame lays all her hopes and dreams steaming from a little flower in her brain life is horrible she can't breathe or even walk pain crushes her every being every month now she has that dream where her bones break and her dad talks mean to her telling her she is nothing ,then stabs her with a needle and she goes back to sleep.  . .

but this is all just a dream she fights with her self always telling her self This false tale he is feeding her making her hate her self and not know if why this lie, this false hope he is giving her and she doesn't even know.

Christian is a heartless monster and hates his life and when caity left him and he knew why he snapped and joined forces with her crazy aunt who was trapped.

Christian lost his mind year and years ago when he realised violet looked so much like her parents.

how.

how.

is it fair that this child is being put through this pain.

"just a little longer" her protector whispers into her eye "just one more year" .

anoughter thing you should know about violet is that she has picked up art.

she paints the most beautiful things things you could only dreamed of these colours on the paper act like little elements dancing together being one with each other.

the things she paints and draws tells her how she is really feeling without telling herself .

it's almost as if someone is using her hands for her.

the one thing that's is good about all theses years is that ivy us happy she unlearned of the wolf and had expected her love for the man who saved her.

but she is waiting for children until she is 19 .

as for caity and Jake they now wait quietly for there long lost daughter to whom they never really stopped watching over they just hoped they she is okay even those everything in there being told them that was not the case.

it was more like violet had nothing she could even thought her dad don't care which he doesn't but he never was her dad.

do you know she crys every night.every single night without prevail. her pillow is soaked with salty tears every morning and guess why, it's because she knows she just can't not cry.

she has been having nightmares every night now.

wolves chasing her, men killing her, birds clincher heart out ,all as she trys her best to run but always dieing in the end.

"I'm sorry I promise I'll do better, there a hole in the middle of my heart again, can we start again " she sings the song at night humming it to her self, "but your sorry you needed something better, better there a hole in the middle of my heart again ,can we start again, start again, there's a hole in the middle of my heart and it never mends, never mends " she sobs uncontrollably feeling her anxiety attack set on.

yes she now has anxiety, she only has attacks when she is home, her few friends keep her together for the day thankfully.

she Is lucky she never put on clothes that didn't cover up her body, instead of her tight jeans and baggy sweaters and vans and her beanie that sagged and her long light brown hair that is always in a loose bun at the end of her neck, givibg her that artist look, no one would every look at her and think she is also a pianist and singer.

some say her voice is soft like a angels grand some also say she is the best, she would never say that about her self.

she thinks she is the worse, the most horrible one in her class.

she is lucky she never stood out and never sang proudly .

but with luck comes bad. . .

her father starter being horrific to her ignoring her with piecing eyes always shooting daggers at her head.

she was confused why her dad would ever look at her like trash, but deep down she remembered those dreams.

she just chose to ignore them. . .

**********************

okay guys one more then I'm finishing this up

And if you don't remember this is my first finished book so DOBT hate that it's really shit but if you look at my other books you will see how much better I have gotten and plus I sorta write these I'm my phones the speaking mistakes from when auto correct does not work for me but oh well.

i hope you Will read my others books so this is good bye from yours truly

the

book

thief

xoxox

word count-838