chapter 16 - putting back the pieces

Third pov~

Cait has received pictures of violet for the last 11 years each week a folder full of her child beautiful face comes in the mail kyle has done well, violet is bestfriends with his daughter ivy and they spend each waking moment together .

caity and Jake finally after 11 years have moved on they now wait to have their baby back in 6 years each second ticks at the broken Luna's heart the whole pack could feel the pain ,the nightmares and the big hole in her heart each night she dreamed of her little girl smiling and laughing with her she created her own memories to think of in her lowest times .

So far Caity has tried to commit suicide five times .

Once by hanging ....

Twice by cutting ......

Twice by over dosing .......

Jake doesn't know what to do each time she trys he wants to hold her and try with her but he know he can't tell her that he needs to be strong for her be there for her .

It has been two years since she has tried to end it .

She barely smiles but she does and that's a inprovment . jake smiles when she smiles so they smile together on violets ninth birthday they felt her start to shift but suddenly it stopped along with a a lot of pain so caity prayed to the moon goddes to protect her memories so she can know everything he does to her .

The moon goddess heard the Luna's painful cry and knew of the wrongs christain was doing ,she as only a god could do nothing about him ,but when she went down to earth to see this lost child she saw who she actually was .

An element one ,the change one and by the feel of her aroura she was a water element and she can shift into ...... Damm the child isn't a change one maybe she can turn into a bird but that would be all . it doesn't matter she will change the world .

So the moon goddess stands by violets side protecting her ,and as the day comes on her tenth birthday she sees what Christian doea to her , she stands in front of the thing she promised .

And A scarful memory ,turns into a painful dream .

******************************

Hey dudes I know short deal with it .

Omg over 1000 views now you guys I love you I never thought I would reach this high the one that keeps me up at nightvis you people don't vote please vote and comment I makes my day when you do .

BTW my goal for the chapters to reachs is 20+ right now only 4 more chapters to go love you all thanks for reading and to do the drum roll .

Vote

Comment

Follow

Thanks guys .

Omg still can't believe 1000+ views just dammm girl you some fine paper there lol hahaah

// omg I am so sorry I have t updated in over two weeks now it is only because I have no data guys and for this I am updateing two chaps in one go I am so sorry :'( forgive me