chapter 18-what ever

Third pov-

One year later~

Violet sits on her bed staring out never forgetting what she saw that night. She has tried to help ivy's farther to find her but he seems easy going like he knows where she is she pushes away the thought "he would never" ivy's mum moved away six months ago she gave up way too soon in violets opinion.

But it's not her choice.

One week after she went missing right under her nose violet started looking herself, on one of the paths she took she came across a cliff top.

Flashback-

Violet walks along the path towards the spot she last saw her friend "I miss you,I miss your smile, and I still shed a tear, every once in while even though your gone right now, your still here somehow my heart won't let you go cuz I need you to know I miss you lalalala I miss you" she hums this song kicking a rock.

She stops mid kick when she hears a voice call out to her it sounds like ivy "ivy" she yells out she runs the the tree line and the voice calls her again this time she doesn't hesitate she races in to the woods "ivy" she sceams out running to the source of the sound breaking down beaches and leads that are in her path "ivyWhere are you" She yells out.

Suddenly a blood curling scream ethos in the woods violet panics and races to the sound when she breaks though the tree line she stops instantly almost falling off the edge "ivy" she yells at the top of her lungs "ivy" she says more softly "I miss you" she turns the corner of the tree line and sees a look out point she climbs of the gate and thinks about everything "ivy,mum everybody I love. . .why" she bows her head down and sobs quietly to herself.

When a little thought pips into her head "scream" Violet hears the voice and screams if you were next to her, you would be able to feel the earth shake ,she falls to the ground smashing at the ground shaking her head screaming in a panic attack state she screamed and screamed until she felt like she would die once she was done she held the ground panting and taking in deep breaths.

"I miss you so much ivy" she crys out

And with a straight face as if she didn't just scare the entire woods population, she walks away pretending everything is fine when inside it is all collapsing in on its self.

Flash back over-

Every week since then she walks up the path finds the lookout and screams doing the exact same routine and with each scream, each yell using her whole heart and soul .

She feels better. . .

As if each step she takes to say those words takes a part of a huge weight on her chest one step at a time .

...

Now as she sits at the window contemplating why she was ever born if this is the pain she has to go through, should she just leave. But as she thinks of that she realises.

"I can't" just because ivy is gone and she feels like everyone is gone and no one cares, she is only young she can't let emotions make decisions.

She get up from her sad and pondering state of mind grabs her bag and goes to school leaving her heart at home.

only two more years till she can leave this place behind and pursue her dream of happiness.

Chris pov-

I sit at the table by my self violet that scrum is sitting, crying her poor little heart out oh how I've never been more happy .

I remember that day I found out ,stupid cavity sending a hunter to try and gain my trust I knew the day he I took him out hunting. . . He hesitated when killing that small family of wolves if he was a wolf Hunter he would of killed them like cutting a pie, no I dug deeper ,he was a hunter of hunters, he hunted down the bad hunters the ones who broke the code of law .

God knows I did. . .

Slowly but sit I've been killing him I got a witch to curse him and preformed a spell to make his daughter a mate of a wolf ,I did everything I took to hurt him and that day.

That day of the high school introduction I knew he lost hope, he never drank a drop of alcohol, he knew it was me because how can you get drunk without drinking unless your cursed and poor little ivy I actually didn't do that one who would ever think she would be the third in command mate and how old he is she gave up at 18 he was 24 such a cute couple, the best part is how depressed violet is that's the best. . .

But that was only four years ago. . .

Now I'm packing to leave it's time for the little dog to go back home and one day soon I shalt be back

I walk down the street to the bus to meet my witch never again to see violet until, well why would I tell you that . . .

So until next time. . . farewell fellow humans

********

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in forever I know I'm ending this book soon so if you want more just start reading violets fire okay thanks guys and please

Vote

Comment

Follow

Thanks

Word count: 930