chapter 15 - near to death

Third pov~

Violet lay in the yard ,her tenth birthday is fast approaching ivy runs up and huggs her "hey almost there just a couple more days then boom you are ten " ivy has always been like that she says "boom" a lot but violet loves it she loves all the crap she does even when she tryed to up Stacy the other day violet stood by he side even though she was strongly against it Stacy did just knocked down and she did need it ,so here she is laying down looking at the clouds thinking "who are you" over the last three days coming up to her birthday she has been seeing this woman and the woman always says the same thing "change" even in one dream she felt the strong urge to break her bones when she woke up she was screaming out in pain "daddy" the blood curlding scream sounded making two windows shatter "crash,crash" they fall to the ground in slow motion suddenly Christian runs in breaking the door and he sees her eyes a bright gold he stares wide eyes at her .

"Shifting are we young violet " the words filled with venom spit out "this always happens ,being away from your mum too long " he whispers to her ear "what always happens you told me mum was dead" violet yelled at her deranged father "tsh tsh you won't remember anyway so why not " he holds a needle full of a white liquid "this is wolfbane it stops a werewolf from shifting "  a loud snap sounds the room and a sharp pain hits violet like a brick "what is a werewolf " she screams trying to get away from Christian ,she falls off the bed and crawls to the window "your mother would be proud such a powerful soul so willing to escape " he laughs to himself "to bad that's a bad thing" she slowly inserts the needle into her back and violet feels the most pain one wolf can handle ,as the wolfbane circles through her blood and bone in between her muscles makeing its way to her brain slowly making her forget what was happening and she slowly passes out still hearing her own screams in the backround a woman in white stands infront of her memories  blocking off her brain as if protecting a precious flower the wolfs bane surges through all the way around now this distant memory is just a dream ,violet again staring off into space "it felt so real" she whispers to her self and ever since that day she has had a dream once Every year the week before her birthday Christian says something different like "those eyes ,I hate them" or "why do you have look so much like her" always having that last input before he takes it all away .

Ivy gets sick of violet starring into to space "long vi come on your a kid stop worrying about everything OK " she starts tickling violet making her laugh and smile slowlt forgetting the woman in white.

witch who helped chris pov-

"WHAT YOU ARE ASKING WILL BREAK THE LAW OF WOLF CHRISTAIN " I yell at him again how can he ask this of me I am a powerful witch yes but this is just WOW putting a hide and seek spell on the first born of a alpha and also that she is the long lost change one "DO YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF I GET CAUGHT ,NOT ONLY WILL THE ALPHA WILL KILL ME BUT OWN COVEN WILL DISOWN ME " how will I live with no powers I have become so used to this I can't lose it all now "I am saying a ex did it OK she will get the cut" he says softly to me "Christian I know you don't understand , but I could never do that " I say that little girl is sopose to save us all from a unknown horror "I'm not going to kill the child just keep her hidden so no one can take her " he looks at with wide eyes " fu e this is the last favor I do for you .........brother " arr how it pains me to call him that what a poor excuse of a big brother thank god he is only a half blood reaitive "do you want me to do it now" I ask stoking my nose to calm myself I'm about to hurt a being of my own accord "tran Obie kallie saint Ollie bound intro trau" I chant over and over again the elements can feel the spell and trying to make me stop I'm to powerfull I surge my inner energy into the spell and fight the clouds with storms of my own slowly the wind dies down and my storm clound fall back into the trees the spell has been cast "your welcome Chris, never again understand" he growl out everything in me said to reverse it but I made a promise " she still might shift at a young age thou and if she does her wolf will know who you are so the night she shift have wolfs bane it should stop it and wipe the memory of it happening so don't worry ,bye and never contract me again " I say as I throw a portal gem I the air and run into it taking me home away from him .

---------++---------------

So happy with this chapter  tell me if you liked it and omg 846 veiw fuck I am freaking out omg I got over 300 views in two weeks it jumps like 50+ in two days I am so proud so if do one can do the drum role
dadadsdsddadadaadad

Vote

Commmet

And follow please

Oh and two people added a couple of my books to their reading list omg thanks guys I love you all and BTW please comment I love it I don't care if its is correcting me on anything I just want to head from you guys I want to know if I an good or bad or in the middle just tell me please thansk and have a good week