fifteen.

ORION DARIUS BOWEN'S

; あ
DALLAS , TEXAS

❝ 𝐀 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐏𝐏 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃

❝ 𝐀 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐏𝐏 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 . ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DIGITAL ♡ .

"Where your mom at ?." I asked walking into yam's room watching her drop herself down onto her bed . "She barely home now huh ?."

"You can say that ." She shrugged . "Urgh , I lowkey miss my bed .. it feels so good right now."

Growing a confused expression sitting down on her bed beginning to get comfortable . "You ain't stayed up inner last night ? Who you was with ?."

"No one ."

"Come on." I laughed lightly tapping her back . "We tell each other almost everything so watchu on ?."

She sighed . "Skoop's crib."

"You fucked his cousin yam !." I asked her since that was the first thing that had came in my mind , raising my eyebrows up . "damn girl ian kno-."

She cut me off throwing the nearest pillow that was around her , aiming it at my face . "noooo ! bye cause why would i do that ? cheat me .. hell no ."

"mhm." squinting my eyes at her direction . "So what y'all do ? yall watched a movie or sum ?" i asked waiting for her response .

She shrugged . "eh , we was playing fighting with flour . O , you know he can cook .. like chef cook."

"That supposed to make me jealous or sum ?." i mumbled lightly under my breath but she heard me i guess . "You know i be saying bullshit sometimes girl." laughing nervously .

"Sometimes O ! , it's awkward sometimes cause this like the most real relationship i've ever been in .. you know i was on youtube searching shit up about relationships." she laughed while i followed along . 

"Why don't you just ask me about relationship shit . I gotchu fa real." I suggested .

"You ? plsss . O , you haves hoes." she giggled .

I looked around the room pretending to act lost . "Where ? Ian see em fool."

"Don't play stupid with me , remember that girl that got jealous cause of how close we was ?" I agreed at her response nodding my head . "Then had the nerve to throw some drink at me like was on set fa love and hip hop."

I cracked up starting to remember . "You talking bout my old hoe seesaw ? maneeee."

She nodded before rolling her eyes . "Yes her ! , she hated me so bad .. bitch was really pressed like no joke . All your ex's stay having weird irrelevant names."