thirty-two .

TREYON ELQA WOODS
; あ
DALLAS , TEXAS

TREYON ELQA WOODS; あDALLAS , TEXAS

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DIGITAL ♡ .

My head flew back slowly onto the furry pillow , beginning to lick my bottom lip . Yam's moans started to form louder setting me up in the mood even more .

"Mmm." Yam moans softly grabbing a hold my my dick keeping a patterned motion , deciding to look back down at her watching her keep eye contact with me .

"Mmm." Her lips started to warmth around my tip keeping a slow yet fast motion .

"Spit on it." She listened to what I had said , forming a large amount of saliva letting it hit on my dick , continuing on sucking leaving a whole mess on her face.

"Fuck." I whispered lightly moving her hair out of the way stretching a little grabbing her scrunchie tying her back .

"Keep going baby ." Placing my right hand on her head help her out , she stopped wiping her mouth leaning in towards me smiling .

I smiled back biting onto my bottom lip connecting out lips together while she occupied her hand still stroking onto me . "You fine as fuck." I told her trailing my kisses down onto her neck .

She giggled moving the pillows that were on the couch throwing it on the floor. "Trey I want to fuck .."

"You wanna fuck ? hm ." She nods her head cussing me to look her up and down biting my bottom lip . "You want me to blow yo blackout huh ?  Spit on your pussy huh ?."

"Yeah." She laughs nervously . "You making me nervous ."

I smiled going towards her face kissing her lips passionately sucking onto her tongue , now slowly wrapping my hand around her neck . "Take these off ."

"You have a condom ?."

"Nawl baby ion got a condom on me right no-." I paused cutting my self off hearing the front door starting to open a little , quickly trying to find my draws noticing it was on the side of the living room .

"Get the blanket." Yam says panicking a little grabbing the blanket that was beside her throwing it over us , covering our lower body .

The door finally open wide open revealing her mother and her father entering inside the house , her heals echoed throughout the house from every step she took causing me to look down at my naked chest tham back over to them .

"Yamille ! Kid where are you ?." Her father says now making his way over to us before stopping , looking at me up and down . "Did we interupt something ?."