twenty-three .

YAMILLE XYIRA HENDRIX
: あ
DALLAS , TEXAS

YAMILLE XYIRA HENDRIX: あDALLAS , TEXAS

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DIGITAL ♡ .

"My neck hurts so badd." I complained whining over to Orion in the classroom making my teacher shush me up . "Sorry."

I apologised making the whole class state back at me causing me to feel uncomfortable for a sudden season .

"Uhh.." i looked over at everyone feeling a lump in my throat causing me to quickly
place my head onto the table .

"O , you think they think I'm weird for apologising ?." I asked lowly keeping eye contact with him .

"Nawl , you just over thinking yam." He replied having his head laying on the desk aswell looking my way . "What you and Trey do at the mall yesterday ?."

"Shopping , he brought alot of stuff for me."

"But youn like that." Orion laughed causing me to sigh . "Why you ain't tell him that yo ass don't like being spoiled."

"Ion know the hell , I got him sum shit though ."

"You fuck nigga yet ? ." He asked causing me to stay silent . "I ain't gon trip fa real , I ain't yo nigga anymore ."

"Boy shut up." I laughed a little pushing his head . "He can't know that we used to date."

"You stay lying to that nigga you gon get yo ass caught up with him . Nigga gon cook you with his cooking loving as."

I snorted at his comment making out an ugly laugh . "Hop off my nigga like fa real , on god he cook better than your mama ."

"Nigga lying in god , yam take yo ass down there with lil Nas X girl ." He laughed picking his head up stretching his arms out before going back in the same position he was in . "Shut the fuck up ."

"Boy kiss my ass."

"Yam , you stay talking bout that non existence ass of yours ." He laughed even more . "Since I stopped beating in yo shit , it deflated."

I looked over at him dropping my mouth hitting him on his forehead lightly . "I hate you bye."

"No you don't." He sucked his teeth getting up since the bell had ringed Indicating it was time for us to head home .

"Shut up ."

"Damn yo ass take forever mane , we gon be the last muhfuckers out of this class ." He stood there rolling his eyes .

"I don't care , it's too crowded plus you my ride anyways ." I placed my hand behind his back pushing him out the door waving me teacher off giggling lightly. "Slow as legs."

"Nigga yo— bra." He sucked his cutting himself off shaking his head exiting out of the school as I followed behind him aswell. "yo parents on they shit again ?."