seventeen .

TREYON ELQA WOODS

; あ
DALLAS , TEXAS

❝ HOW YOU TRYNA BEEF WITH ME ? YOUN EVEN OWN AH GUN

❝ HOW YOU TRYNA BEEF WITH ME ? YOUN EVEN OWN AH GUN . ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DIGITAL ♡ .

"You lying straight to that girl like how you lied to me , deja vu huh ."

"Ion tryna hear what you gotta say right nawl , ion even fuck with you nomore ." looking over at Zela before now keeping my attention back on the game .

The scent of weed in the atmosphere made my brain act a little slow . "Zela why you here bra ?."

"You know why I'm here ." Her voice went through both of my ears before she let herself sit down my lap caressing my face while I tried to focus on the game . "I want to get back with you Trey .."

"Mane fuck on , I gotta girl bra ." I pushed her off lightly sucking my teeth .

"A girl ?." She laughed . "Bitch you met on the internet ? ." She scoffed . "If both of y'all wanna hop on maury say that and ima plan tha shit ."

Zaza laughed in the back . "Not my business , this shit is not my business ." He got up from his seat making his way over towards the back making me sigh .

"Look." Running my hands down my face . "You buggin me out right nawl , leave me alone ."

"No." She scoffed replying bluntly . "So you saying you don't love me nomore ? 4 years Trey ..."

"Zela people change , I'm not gon be in love with you forever . Plus we still young and you should've known shit wasn't gon be an forever thing bra ."

She frowned turning her head the other way , I heard little sniffles indicating she was crying . Or on the erge from crying .

I sighed beginning to feel bad sighing heavily patting her pack watching her turn around pulling in for a hug. "Zela I'm sorry bra , find someone better than me."

"But you was my first love .."

"Shid you weren't mine ." I heard her scoff pushing me lightly . "..."

"I hate you , I hate you so much .." she pulled away reaching down to grab her purse walking out of the front door , shutting it behind her .

"Just like that huh ." Skoop say's from the back of my head . "You dropped that shit now it's time to stop lying to yam ."

"Hop off my shit , I'll tell her everything when I'm ready ."

"Didn't you tell me that lying is one of her biggest pet peeves ? Bra don't do girl like that , she ain't like them VA bitches you used to mess with Trey ."