thirty-six .

YAMILLE XYIRA HENDRIX
; あ
DALLAS , TEXAS

YAMILLE XYIRA HENDRIX; あDALLAS , TEXAS

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DIGITAL ♡

DIGITAL ♡ .

"He dead yet ?." Yam asked shifting her body around starring down at Trey with their hands interlocking with eachother .

It was the morning she was overthinking everything , worried when she was going to die but stupid for not coming out about the shit .

"What's taking you so long to reply back ?." She complains , unsure on how the situation was going to go .

Yam just wanted everything over and done with , especially over and done with before her graduation .

"You mfs ain't even walked across the stage yet ." Trey let's out a soft chuckle , slowing down the car stopping at the red light , placing his right hand on Yam's soft thigh. "Stop overthinking ."

"Don't tell me what to do." Yam responds with an attitude , her emotions were all over to place and she hated the fact that nobody was understanding how her head is functioning right now . "You don't get it bro shut up ."

"Who the fuck is your bro ? ." Trey scoffs kissing his teeth looking at the lights watching them switch green. "I know my name ain't no goddam bro bra , baby just chill ."

She groans pulling her phone out sending a text out to her sister Wanda . "I sent my sister that I feel like something is wrong about this day ." Laying her phone on her thigh.

"Good , that means you gon have to stop overthinking .. you got me right ?." Trey smiles pulling in for a kiss , leaving a small peck on her forehead having his hand on the wheel . "You change the pin ?."

"Yeah ." She nods her head . "But I'm not stressing about the money as much because I took it all out this morning when you was still slumped ."