twenty-one.

YAMILLE XYIRA HENDRIX
; あ
DALLAS , TEXAS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DIGITAL ♡ .

I groaned a little shifting my body around laying my half naked chest rest onto Trey's beginning to wake up a little .

Rubbing my eye's constantly , looking around for my shirt since it was hot lastnight .

"Morning." Trey yawned speaking through his raspy voice trying to kiss my forehead before I had stopped him . "Bra ?."

"Boy , your breathe stinks . What you thought this was ? Moveeeee." I whined giggling lightly pushing his face away from me causing him to kiss all around my face .

"You buggginnn ." He chuckled .

"And you smelll , boy go brush your teeth before you open your mouth please . I said please don't look at me like that ." I rolled my eyes watching him stopping muggin over in my direction hearing my phone ring somewhere in the distance .

"Where's my phone ?."

"Ion know , maybe you left in the kitchen somewhere ?." Trey suggested .

I shrugged hopping out of the bed trying to hear where the ringing was coming from , it irritated me the same because it kept constantly ringing and getting louder at the same time.

It ain't neve did that before . I kept searching around before I had seen it laying around on the kitchen counter moving a little from the vibration it was receiving from my phone .

Ma 🦋
Would like to facetime call

"She better not start , it's to early ." Mumbling to myself within heavily picking up the phone . "Hey mama."

"Morning yam , are you at school right now baby ?." Mama asked through the line while I heard a couple of mumbles on the other end of the line .

"No , it's Saturday where daddy at ?."

"Fuck your daddy and his upsidedown bowling pin head shape ." She snapped while I heard a light sigh . "

"Mama." I laughed starting to walk around the kitchen getting comfortable . "Why you going off on daddy when you the one that cheated on him ?."

"Sweetie I only cheated because he cheated . I had to get back at him."

"That sound's very childish to me , why y'all tryna break the family apart. First y'all barely home always on sum sh-."

"Yamille stop cussing ." She cut my words off short before I could say what I wanted to say .

"No , please don't cut me off mama . Don't call me if your going to talk about you and daddies relationship , you didn't even ask how my day was and allat .. I miss you ."

"Don't you have a boyfriend to keep you company at a house you don't pay bills in ." She sucked her teeth . "Why are you complaining I can't talk about your father to you ?."

"That's not the point ."

"No , the point is that you don't appreciate what I've done for you . You got everything as a child and you won't let your own mother talk to her daughter about he father ."

I groaned quickly putting myself on mute fighting the air deciding if I should throw my phone or keep calm. "you switching up everything , like you always do ."