nine.

YAMILLE XYIRA HENDRIX
; あ
DALLAS , TEXAS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DIGITAL ♡ .

"Ow , why is you yanking my hair like that bro." I mugged over at my sister wanda watching her apply some gel onto the edge brush.

"Cause you need to brush your fuckin hair damn , and not just the end's the root's aswell." She replied .

"I be brushing Wanda." I giggled lightly . "Why you and mama don't like Orion ?."

"That boy is trouble and he a thug , yam I arrested Orion yesterday for smoking pot in his car .. and he had no licence on him." Sucking her teeth finally finishing off the last bit of edges .

"So ? We be hotboxing in his car somet-."

"I know you fucking lying." She cut me off , I just sat there laughing at her reaction . "You think shit funny ? Ain't shit funny , since when you smoking yam."

"Since 11th grade , wanda it be having me trippin sometimes . Mane I thought the grass was my bad , shit was so comfy."

"Yam you letting that boy fuck up your head , it's not cute." She says beginning to roll her eyes . "And why yo-."

"Yo Wanda ! We could've fucked with em cuffs but you wanted to arrest me , you buggin bra." I heard Orion's chuckle from behind of my ear hearing Wanda scoff hitting him across the head before exiting out of my room .

"You ready ?." He asked before I hugged him from the side . "You look good girl ."

"You lying , because I sent you the outfit and you just sent me a thumbs up ! The hell that mean ?". Telling him looking for my jean jacket and purse.

"Bra , that shit meant it was good yam .. chillat." He chuckled kissing my cheek while I pushed his head back . "What ? I always do this."

"I know . But come one I want to meet some of skoop's friend's."

"Nawl , fuck that nigga ! . Hoe jumped my nigga shiddy ." Orion sucked his teeth closing my room door while we headed down the steps . "Bye mama Hendrix !." He shown a kissy face over at my mama .

"Shut your had self up , I will shoot you !." Mama says over at Orion making me laugh a little . "Yam where the sleepover at ?." She asked .

"Uh .. at emigin's I'll be back in 2 days ." She stood up walking in my direction with both of her arms crossed looking at me then back at Orion . "What mama ?."

"Are you fucking my daughter Orion ?."

"Ma'am if I did , she would've been pregnant already." He chuckled running out of the house since she had thrown at shoe in his direction.

"Baby stay away from that boy." She laughed lightly kissing my right cheek. "Ion like him."

"Mhm."

•••

"Deadass ain't arguing with a bitch who still look ugly when shorty get cute bra . That includes you."

"Fuck you Orion." Pushing his head back lightly hearing a couple of footsteps around me .

"Yo we straight here ? Errythang good folk ?." One of Skoop's homeboys asked Orion while he stood there sucking his teeth.

"Yall chill , she coo with him . Ain't nun wrong."