twenty-four.

TREYON ELQA WOODS
; あ
DALLAS , TEXAS

TREYON ELQA WOODS; あDALLAS , TEXAS

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DIGITAL ♡ .

"She been sleep for a while now ."

"So you stayed the night at her house ?." Skoop asked through the phone before I heard I light chuckle coming from the other end .

"The fucks so funny ? We really was just chilling bra." I sucked my teeth slowly getting myself out of he bed now sitting on the side . "It's like six in the morning should I wake her up ?."

"Duh fool , she got school unlike you."

"Ion need take my ass to school." I laughed softly . "I got shit to handle in the VA anyways so I'm straight . She still in Texas ain't she ?."

"Nawl ion even think so , she finna tell ha brother that you fucking with her heart." I laughed along with him starting to suck my teeth .

"That nigga ain't gon do nun with his small as , fuck he gon do ? Grab my nuts ? Fuck outta here."

"Maneee." Skoop dragged laughing at the same time at the other line .

"She stay snoring but I ain't tripping , look." I started to switch to facetime showing skoop what I was talking about .

"I know she suffocating under that jumper bra , ion know how folks can sleep like that

"I know she suffocating under that jumper bra , ion know how folks can sleep like that . Same with blankets."

"On me bro , maybe I got a weak heart or something shit ." I shrugged now getting off facetime . "I'ma wake her up or something , I'll see you when I drop her off."

"Ight bro." Nodding my head at what he had said eventually ending the call sighing to myself throwing my phone on the bed .

"Yo !." I made my way closer to her seeing if she heard me or not . "Yam wake up." I whispered hearing her start to groan. "Lil Durk here."