eighteen.

YAMILLE XYIRA HENDRIX
; あ
DALLAS , TEXAS

YAMILLE XYIRA HENDRIX; あDALLAS , TEXAS

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DIGITAL ♡ .

"Why you taking the tomatoes out of the burger .. ?" chewing onto my burger looking over at Trey with a stank face .

"Ion like tomatoes , and I made the burger." He chuckled . "I must've forgot to take em out since I was making three . You think you sister would eat my food ?."

"Maybe."

"Bra." He sucked his teeth .

"Yam I'm heading off to work in a couple of minutes , who's down there ?." I heard Wanda's footsteps approaching towards us before she stopped , now suck her teeth . "Tazer boy ."

"Wassup ." Trey waved over at her . "My name not tazer boy by the way ." He chuckled lightly .

"Okay , do you want me to call you internet boy or something ?." She scoffed . "Why you even in our house anyways , you tryna kill my sister ?."

"Wanda .."

"Na it's coo." He smiled shrugging his shoulders . "I'm not that type of person , I wouldn't kill yo sister nor even have the chance to hurt her .. she means alot to me ."

"Mhm ." Rolling her eyes heading over to the kitchen . "You have a very interesting file though , yam how long y'all been talking on the internet for before y'all linked ?."

"3 year's , why ?." I looked back at her watching her nodd her head .

"3 year's ? Damn ." She responded but from her tone , I felt like she had sarcasm built in her words . "And Trey ? You was in the cell for 3 year's ?."

He laughed nervously keeping his eyes off me . "Ion know what you talking bout."

"I hope this shit hits yo mind , possessions of illegal firearm ."

"Wanda I think you talking about Orion gir-."

She cut me off . "Yam shut up , Orion was walking round with two feet on them 3 year's ." She scoffed . "Why would I speak on Orion when yo nigga is sitting right Infront of me ."

"Ion know why you concerned bout me fucking with him so much , like shit really aint even my business .. and I'm also not tripping if Trey been in the cell ."

I sighed getting up . "I'm just mad that nigga lied to me and had me thinking I've been talking to him these past 3 year's ."

"Hold up." I heard his chair move indicating he had gotten up from his seat .