thirty-five .

ORION DARIUS BOWEN'S
; あ
DALLAS , TEXAS

ORION DARIUS BOWEN'S; あDALLAS , TEXAS

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DIGITAL ♡

DIGITAL ♡ .

"You know I feel sorry for yam , but happy for her because she with somebody that make her happy ." I rolled my eyes at her comment , walking down the hallways with her .

"She not happy with that nigga , Emigin quit speaking bullshit."

Emigin scoffs , pushing my shoulder lightly . "Boy , just say you jealous cause her relationship is going the right way ."

"I ain't jealous about they relationship , I just ain't fuckin with dude like that . Ion like him , nor trust the internet ." I sucked my teeth heading out with Emigin , looking at yam in the distance sitting by herself .

Emigin sighs beside me . "Told you she was going to be alone , sheon even socialise like det."

"She got a phone , acting like ha nigga ain't across the phone ."

"Orion just shut up , your acting so weird like the hell is wrong with you ?." Emigin say's stopping in out tracks while I gripped onto my book bag .

"You only saying this because you dating Trey brother ." I started to chuckle lightly . "On god youn even like det nigga , you only with him to get close to Trey ."

"Whaaaa." Emigin drags her words , already proving a point . "Not my fault he cute , I thought he was going to turn out to be some old as guy ."

"You weird ." Mugging at her starting to walk towards yam . "You weird for trying to get at your friends nigga ."

"And you weird for still not finding who put our friend on the darkweb , like we graduate tommorow . What if she die on her graduation ? And miss prom ?."