twenty-six.

YAMILLE XYIRA HENDRIX
; あ
DALLAS , TEXAS

YAMILLE XYIRA HENDRIX; あDALLAS , TEXAS

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DIGITAL ♡ .

"I ain't hopping onnat app bra ."

"But you be watching it , laughing and shit ." I told Trey watching him roll his eyes . "I just want to like post this one vid with you ."

"Why ? I'm just tryna spend time with yo ass before I leave in a couple of weeks girl ." He smiled pulling me closer to him since we was both laying down on the bed letting the tv play in the background .

"Shit lame , ion want you too leave urgh." I groaned punching his chest a little .

"I got shit to do down there." He laughed connecting his eyes with mine . "People to see."

"Bitch too see." I rolled my eyes looking the other way . "I feel like you got bitches down there .. like on some secret relationship type shit ."

"Ion mess with no other bitch down there like that bra." He sucked his teeth grabbing a held of my chin . "Baby look at me , and stop frowning."

I sighed doing what he told me to do facing him . "I only mess witchu , real shit . If you trust me you would believe me ."

"..."

"Youn trust me ?." He asked causing me to shrugg my shoulders in return .

"No I do .. but it's just that you lied about no having a brother when you do have a brother , and lied about the cell and allat shit ."

"My bad ."

"Yeah your bad ." Replying with a slight attitude . "And I haven't seen or heard you talk about yo friend's from down there .. what i-"

He cuff me off using his free hand to run his hands down his face . "Now you just overthinking , why would I fuck a bitch down there when I gotchu ??."

"When yo dick get bored."

"I still ain't gon fuck a bitch , I'll just jack off." He replied raising his eyebrows up .

"Some bitch gon help you jack it off fa you . And i know it ain't gon be me cause Ion live in the V."

He laughed shaking his head . "Girl you wildinn bro , trust me  . Loyalty and trust comes first ight . I trust you when you with yo friend's don't I bra ?."