nineteen.

YAMILLE XYIRA HENDRIX
; あ
DALLAS , TEXAS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DIGITAL ♡ .

"When was the last time you even washed you hair ?." I asked taking off his twist on his hair before sniffing regretting . "Bye , your shit stink bro ."

"Shut up , maybe if you stop smelling my hair it wouldn't bother you as much ." Orion sucked his teeth causing me to pull his hair back . "Ow mane."

I giggled switching combs . "Sorry , lowkey hungry."

"Call up yo nigga and ask him if he can cook sum shit fa us ."

"Sound like you using him !." I laughed hitting him across his head .

"Duh fool ! He black for a reason , nigga can be ma slave fasho . Where he at tho ? Ain't nigga always at yo crib ."

"Uh , we taking a break right now . Nothing major I guess ." Shrugging give Orion the cold shoulder seeing move his head back looking in my direction .

"Yo word ?." He asked widening his eyes. "damn yam , what nigga do make y'all have ah break with y'all free trial relationship ."

"I can't take you serious." I laughed at his response . "Free trial ? Move ! we was together for like 12 weeks."

"Exactly ! Free trial g." He made out an ugly laugh . "But nawl fa real , what nigga do ? I gotta clip his shit or something ?."

"No." Letting going of his hair . "He just lied that's all , he was in the cell most of them 3 year's . So I was talking to two people at the same time basically."

"Damn bra." Orion sucked his teeth . "Why he tryna play you like you sum Xbox game bra ? Downbad."

"But I ain't mad cause it was kinda understandable you know .. "

"How was it understandable that he lied ? You know youn play that shit so why you letting it slide so smoothly in yo mind ?." Orion wondered giving me a confused look . "See nawl it ain't ma business but a nigga just saying ."

"I know." Sighing heavily clicking my tongue . "But he tried to talk to me in the cell , but sometimes he be getting stabbed and shit ."

"So ? Nigga you ain't his mama the fuck ."

"Orion ." Rolling my eyes calling his name out . "You give off Emigin vibes right no , why you giving me off a negative energy ? I really like him ."

Orion scratched the back of his hand . "Ma bad bra , I just don't like muhfuckers doing you wrong mane ."

"Okay , but how you and shiddy on about that blackmarket shit ? I feel like y'all stopped caring and want me to stay up onnat shit , I'm finna tell my sister bro."

"Naw , you ain't gotta tell Wanda .. you know how she is anyways." Orion shrugged turning his head back in place . "But we almost there , be patient don't tell Wanda though."

"Bye ! I will tell my sister whatever I want to tell her . I might tell her tommorow since she's driving me to school ."

"Bra ?." Orion sucked his teeth . "Just listen , Wanda ain't gotta know bout allat shit , real shit ."