twenty-five.

YAMILLE XYIRA HENDRIX
; あ
DALLAS , TEXAS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DIGITAL ♡ .

I fidgeted around with the tv remote watching Orion get up from his seat heading over to the kitchen area since his phone had rang .

I was home alone , Wanda wasn't here she was at work as usual .

"Babes , I'm mad yo nigga ain't here." Emigin sucked her teeth while I had my leg resting on her thighs . "I wanted to sum fist on fist fight up inner."

I rolled my eyes having my attention over at the tv . "You always love seeing folks fight when you can't even throw hands yourself."

"Yam you ain't have to come at me like that." Emigin scoffed pushing me a little while I giggled in her face.

"Anyways , girl you really ghosted me , ain't even hit up my phone .. how you gon ghost me but not Orion ??? ."

"Girl you be with yo nigga 24/hr , and I ain't gon look like sum third wheel as bitch ! Typa bullshit." She waved me off.

"Girl ion be around Trey every day , bye ." I denied what she was saying looking at Orion shake his head . "Not you tryna agree ."

"It ain't my business bra , and I ain't say nun girl." He laughed sitting down beside me . "Y'all cute , ain't gon cap . My favourite computer couple ."

"Computer couple." Emigin laughed at what he had said . "I'm finna find me a nigga on imvu or discord."

"Girl them discord niggas are toxic , and they'll expose you in a quick jump that's why I left that bum as app ." I sucked my teeth . "But they video chatted , that's the only think I liked about em ."

"Yam , are all yo niggas you used to fuck with are internet niggas . Don't even cap right nie girl." Orion now had his attention over at me.

"Boy bye , they was never serious relationships . Them hoes was textalationships .. except fa Trey . But num of em niggas on these apps was serious."

"Wait , wait , waittttt." Emigin dragged doing all random hand gestures . "So you went from a nigga who didn't show his face to you fa 3 year's but not a nigga who been video chatted already."

"Okay and ? ." I rolled my eyes not caring what they was saying at this point , ion really like the negative energy I am getting .

And these supposed to be my friends .

"I fell in love with his personality , vibe all that."

"She pulling the love word already." Orion laughed before making a serious face . "Ma bad , shit not ma business fa real I'ma fall back ."

"Orion stay lying out of his damn ass , like boy you ain't shit." Emigin say's now focusing back on the tv . "Not a catfish preview popping up ."

"Bye I didn't get catfished ." I mugged at both of them .

"Yam got voice fished like ah muhfucker .  Nigga had two tones g !." Orion laughed even mor . "Shit crazy huh ."

"It really is , but y'all ever found out who was putting yam's shit on the dark web ?? Orion isint you and Shiddy still trying to figure out the shit ??."