thirty-three .

YAMILLE XYIRA HENDRIX
; あ
DALLAS , TEXAS

YAMILLE XYIRA HENDRIX; あDALLAS , TEXAS

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DIGITAL ♡ .

"Moveee." I whined giggling lightly holding onto my phone as the video we just took kept replying the audio .

He sucks his teeth pecking his lips onto mine a couple of times having his arms wrapped around my neck at the same time . "Let me see the clip." He pulls back licking his lip .

"Not finna have these girls try and find your @ , I hope your Instagram is on private ." Showing him the video , hiding his face with an emoji .

Trey chuckles slowly throwing his arms around my neck kissing the side of my cheek . "Shit been on private , dawg why the ladies restroom smell ten times better than the men's restroom."

"Cause we not dirty like yall , y'all can't even aim yall pee in the bowl."

Trey scoffs . "Shit be hard bro ain't gon lie man , still can't believe them muhfuckers really went out of space."

"Right , fast and furious started to go downfall since Paul died." Replying exiting out of the restroom accepting my purse Trey was handing me . "Thanks."

Trey began to wrap his arms around my waist from behind letting his head rest on my shoulder . "You tired ?."

"Mhm." Nodding my head lightly starting to walk out finding the exit out of the mall . "Bae , I graduate in a couple days ! eek ." I squealed hearing a laugh exit out of him .

"G shit ! , Imma invite Suki aswell."

"That nigga I thought that was you when you was Inna cell ?." Scoffing , mugging my face . "Na uhn , ion want him there."

"Why not ?."

"Don't ask no stupid shit you already know the answer to Trey , the hell . I'm not trying to have this conversation right now."

I felt him nodding his head slowly unwrapping himself off me . "I mean you started the topic but igh , ain't gon trip girl."

"I know , and I'm just saying that ion want that nigga pulling up to my grad . I know my friends gon start throwing jokes at me like it's funny."