#24 frog prince

"Thank you!" Hoseok said as he said goodbye to the locksmith. Quietly, he let the apartment door fall shut and stopped in front of it. His hand stroked his chest as he let out a light sigh. He stood there for a few minutes, staring at the door in front of him.

"No, Hoseok, you can't do this. You said goodbye to him 15 minutes ago. You can't visit him again now and get on his nerves." He put his head back and sighed again. Hoseok doesn't have to work for another 4 hours. What is he going to do for so long? Alone?

"I wonder what Hyungwon is doing, all by himself? He's probably going to play the piano, isn't he?" The man wondered as he turned and walked into his training room. Yesterday he didn't train, so he should train a little longer today. After all, he doesn't want to lose his good physique, right?

He put on his gym clothes and looked out the window. It started to rain, the sky darkened even though it was morning. He saw the light of Hyungwon's living room burning. He couldn't see much through the raindrops, all he could see was Hyungwon's head bobbing to his piano playing.

"I miss you." the older man whispered, holding a hand to his chest. It hurt. It hurt to be alone. It hurt not to have him with him. Does Hyungwon miss him too? No. He's too busy for that, right? His hand slipped from his chest and he grabbed the window pane.

He lingered a bit, watching the raindrops run off the window as they covered Hyungwon's head. A while later, he turned around and decided it was time to train. He put a lot of effort into his workout. Finally, the workout had a purpose apart from his health.

Hoseok wanted to look good. He wanted to be able to show off his body proudly and he definitely didn't want to fit into Hyungwon's shirts. He wanted to feel Hyungwon's head on his naked upper body. So he wanted to train so hard that he won't fit in any of Hyungwon's shirts. The other should feel comfortable on top of him.

Hours passed and Hoseok was exhausted. It was enough training for today. he has to save some of his energy for work. The work he absolutely didn't like and which is paid so badly that Hoseok alone can't afford the apartment. It's only a matter of time before his landlord evicts him because he can't pay the rent anymore.

When he looked out of the window, he noticed that it had stopped raining, there were only a few raindrops on the window pane. The sky was also clearing. Although it was now brighter outside, Hyungwon's light was still on.

Just as Hoseok was looking for Hyungwon, he saw the young man get up from his piano stool. The black-haired man stretched and turned to the window. It wasn't long before he noticed Hoseok watching him. Hoseok tensed.

The smaller man's heart dropped when he noticed the younger man's gaze on him. He was caught! Now he knew how Hyungwon felt when Hoseok caught him peeping. In shock, he looked at the younger man without a single movement let alone a facial expression

Hyungwon, on the other hand, raised his eyebrows, opened his mouth and waved at the older man. Should he pretend he hadn't seen him? Should he just turn and leave? Or should he wave back? As if by magic, his hand moved and he waved back uncertainly.

Cautiously, a smile crept onto his lips when he saw the younger man standing at the window. Hyungwon breathed on the window pane and drew a small heart on the fogged-up pane.

Hoseok was sure that it had happened to him at that very moment - Cupid's arrow pierced him, he couldn't even dodge it. It was a hopeless situation. "Why are you so pretty?" the older man wondered aloud as he watched Hyungwon's huge smile spread across his face after he blew him a kiss.

Hyungwon saw the other guy say something but of course through two panes of glass he couldn't understand what the other guy was saying. Hoseok was very happy about that, right? Or did he want Hyungwon to know what his beauty was doing to the actually straight man?