#1 binoculars

~Hyungwon~

'One more glance hurts nobody, right?' I was thinking to myself as I looked out of the window with big sparkling eyes. Again. It was just too satisfying to watch. Fuck these weird videos where magic sand is cutted into pieces. Who needs 'magic sand videos' if you can watch this all evening instead?

My eyes observed every single move precisely. How the muscles deformed with every movement he made. The cold coloured light in the room put his muscles perfectly in scene. The beads of sweat ran off the handsome man's body and dripped onto the floor. How is it possible for me to see that, even from distance? Well, I'm smart and bought a pair of binoculars a few days ago. So close, everything looked ten times sexier.

My inner self wanted to slap the shit out of me because I didn't come up earlier with the idea of using binoculars. I MISSED OUT SO MUCH! Out of frustration I could cry all the sweat he perspired, that I couldn't see without binoculars. There would be a new sea amalgamated from his sweat and my tears, I cry. I wonder what it would be called and if you could bathe in it? I mean, who wouldn't want to bathe in it, or even drown? If I had to choose I would like to drown in it. Ok, it's getting weird. I should concentrate on the essential things and switch off my weird thoughts for a while.

Back to the important things in life. Who the fuck needs porn? This is my porn. Every evening for almost a year now. I can set my watch by when he starts working out in the eve. 8 P.M., It has never been any other time. First he runs on the treadmill for half an hour. And I can't think straight when I see his tiddies shaking to the rythm of his race. Anyway, next he stretches his body and afterwards he uses all these muscle machines... Even though he is one himself. He trains his legs, his arms, his belly, his shoulders, so simply his whole body. I could swear even his eyes have muscles. I wonder if his tongue is as muscular as the rest of his body as well? I ought to try it out. And if not, I should be his personal trainer. I love to know if he exercises the muscle between his legs as well after training his whole body? Just the thought of it makes me horny.

Do I feel bad for peeping?
No, not at all!

My evening routine was interrupted by two dark eyes staring at me in disgust. Out of shock I dropped my binoculars, stumbled over my own legs a few times before I landed a few meters further back on my bottom. I pick up the pace to get to my curtain and close it. Unfortunately I pulled to hard and tore the curtain from its bar. I got exposed. And he still looked at me. Ok, now I definitely feel bad for peeping.

His window was a bit lower than mine so I just decided to lay flat on the floor, stay there a while so he can't see me. A few minutes later I started rolling my body on the floor until I arrived at my bedroom door. Still laying on the floor, I grabbed the door frame and pushed me across the floor into my bedroom, where I stood up, safe in the knowledge that he cannot see me.

Shit! That was the first time he caught me peeping. I wanted to sink into the ground and never reappear. NEVER! I took my phone out of my pocket and typed something in my Phone. A few seconds later I found myself sending a message to my favourite group chat. I can rely on my friends. They give me tips in every life situation.

~

🗿 Thot Patrol 🗿

Wonwon
Guys?
I need help!
Now!
My Neighbor caught me peeping!
What am I supposed to do?

Killionaire
pls don't tell me you used your binoculars again...

Wonwon
I FUCKING DID, OK?
NOW PLS TELL ME WHAT TO DO!