#31 stars

"I heard you need help destroying those pictures?"

Tears ran from his wide open eyes down his already wet cheeks. "H-Hy-Hyung-wo-won!" His lips wobbled as he desperately tried to say the name of his crush. He crawled a few steps on all fours, supported himself with his hands on the ground for a few steps until he had the strength to straighten his whole body and run into Hyungwon's arms. Hyungwon however thought, after the last time Hoseok ran into him at full speed, that he would be able to catch him.

But he was way out of bounds. Hoseok seemed almost faster than last time and before he could do anything, he stumbled backwards a few steps with Hoseok in his arms and landed on his bottom and back on the couch behind him. The older man snuggled as tightly as he could into Hyungwon's upper body. The latter watched him and couldn't stop laughing because Hoseok's wild way of cuddling tickled him.

"Hey, hey, hey, bunny, careful! You're tickling me!" Hyungwon hugged the heavy man tightly. He didn't care that he couldn't breathe with the weight that was now on him. Who needs air when you can have Hoseok on top of you instead? He buried his long hands in the older man's hair as he showered Hoseok's forehead with kisses. Hoseok looked up, his teary brown eyes fixed on those of his counterpart. His legs wrapped tightly around Hyungwon's waist as he smiled at him.

"I missed you so much." the older man whispered as he admired the younger man's shining eyes. "Me too bunny, me too." Hyungwon smiled at his opposite in relief. Many minutes passed as the two just smiled, cuddled and caressed each other.

"I checked my answering machine. Moonbin tried to reach me several times. He said you were kicked out of your flat?" Hyungwon stroked the smaller one's back, still lying on top of him. Hoseok just nodded into the upper body of the man lying under him.

"You don't have a new flat yet, do you?" Hoseok hesitated. He was embarrassed, but he didn't want to lie to Hyungwon so he shook his head, still resting on Hyungwon's chest.

"Would you like to stay with me for a while?" he was aware that Hoseok might take it the wrong way or that he might feel offended. Especially in the state he was in right now. He was fragile as glass and Hyungwon didn't want to make him break again. Not when he had just calmed down from crying so much. His face was puffy from all the crying and Hyungwon felt bad. It was his fault.

Hyungwon felt bad so he thought about a solution for Hoseok. After all, Hoseok needed a home, didn't he? Cautiously, Hoseok looked up at Hyungwon's face with his swollen eyes and came closer to Hyungwon's face. Dangerously close. Their noses touched and soon after, so did their foreheads. Hoseok gave Hyungwon a grateful smile as he nodded his head against Hyungwon's which made the taller smile.

Oh how Hyungwon would have loved to close the little gap between their lips right here and now, but he couldn't do it. Not now, when Hoseok was crying, in the flat he was kicked out of. Hyungwon wanted their first kiss to be special, not in a place like this. He should remember their first kiss as something special and not think of his old flat every time he sees the younger's lips.

He was amazed at himself. Hyungwon had never put so much thought into a kiss before. It's definitely not one of his proudest moments in life but he even accepted kisses from mediocre men in the club toilet without hesitation. But here he was concerned with more than the sensation of lips on lips. It was about impressing Hoseok. He should feel comfortable with Hyungwon.

"Come on, let's pack up your stuff and carry it to my place." Hoseok removed his head from Hyungwon's forehead with a little pout and sat down with all his weight on Hyungwon's crotch to stand up from there. He also helped the younger man off the couch. Hoseok took Hyungwon's hand and wanted to lead him to the boxes to help him pack them.