#11 hoseok

~Hyungwon~

After Changkyun left the hospital I was alone in my room. A lone warrior. My only weapon? A shrimp to impress well built men. That's exactly what I try for years but there is no fucking way to find a single one being interested in my kinky shrimp shit. After my thoughts turned an extra round I finally came back to Hoseok. I searched through my whole gallery to find pictures of Hoseok but the only pictures I found made me horny. Wet naked well built bodies everywhere. I didn't even dare to open my 'for science' folder because it's full of gay porns. Joosus must be disappointed in me. I scrolled through the accounts I follow on Instagram too but there was no Hoseok to be found. After 2 hours of continuously searching for hints on this Hoseok guy and eating meal I finally gave up and pushed the search button on Instagram to search for sexy men. Before I even entered a single letter the first suggested account was "Lee Hoseok - MuscleBunny".

Sounded like a good account to watch while fapping so I clicked on the name and my right hand made it's way down into my pants. Just now I realized the man is live at the moment so I started his stream. He worked out, his upper body completely exposed. His muscles looked like fresh steamed dumplings which grew together since they're too thick. My fingers started playing with my shrimp - how I lovingly call it. But before I was able to even start moving I saw the guys face and screeched in shock. "T-This is Hoseok!" only now I realized how loud my fan boy screech was. I covered my mouth and silently watched the video with both of my hands holding on to my phone and my eyes wide open.

My eyes were round as shocked and impressed I was at his body being a whole ass all-you-can-eat buffet. I look like those cartoon characters with heart shaped eyes but my eyes were dick shaped instead. I stopped my horny thought for a moment and concider if it is ok to thirst over my 'neighbour'? I hurriedly shook my head and continued watching the work of God on my phone screen when my hand searched for my shrimp again.

I panted heavy every time he tensed his muscles. In the broadest sense you could say that we do workout together. I'm just busy with other muscles as Hoesok is in his live stream. Welding beads formed on my forehead when I felt the heat rising to unbearable heights. All of a sudden he started moaning between his handle lifts. And right at this moment I knew I couldn't hold it back anymore.

"Wonnie baby!!" I heard an hypochondriac high voice pushing the door open. In shock my hand left my hard pounding dick screaming to release and pushed the power button of my phone to stop Hoseok's workout moaning. With big eyes I pressed my lips to a thin line suppressing a moan. I looked at Kihyun and Hyunwoo who entered my room without a knock. Kihyun hurried to my bed as the mother he is and carefully stroked through my hair and asked thousands of question. After I told him for the 100th time that I'm fine he finally let go of me. Hyunwoo just stood there and watched his beloved without a comment. Kihyun started to touch my face and head again still shocked at my condition. When I looked at Hyunwoo's face again I noticed his clenched jaw and the deep stare at Kihyun.

"Oh I wish you would touch me like this, Kihyun." Hyunwoo finally sulked at his lover and Kihyun stopped his investigations on me to turn around to his sulking giant baby. "Omg Hyunwoo baby c'mere. I love you baby!" he said with open arms as he realized that Hyunwoo was pouting because he felt like a third wheel. 'Oh God it's not even a minute, my dick is hard as fuck and these guys already getting on my nerves. They didn't even said 'hi' ...' I thought to myself while I watched the start of a showki life porn right in front of me. Hyunwoo's lips wandered down the youngers neck and sucked on it as hard as he could - and as loud as he could. Actually he would win the first price if there was a category called loudest kissing sounds. Kihyun tilted his head and silently moaned. I cleared my throat while I watched two of my best friends almost eating each other right in front of me. Hyunwoo pushed Kihyun against the edge of the bed and sloppily kissed the smaller. When Kihyun started to move his hips against his lover's. I had enough.

"Aaaah my head!" I play acted to get at least Kihyun's attention and make him stop their hanky pankies. And it worked. He immediately turned around to face me. And I wanted to scream at the sight right in front of me. Kihyuns hairstyle was completely gone, his lips thick as fuck and his neck littered with marks. "Wonnie, what's wrong!?!" he panicked after a deep fast breath in. "Can you guys please postpone your make-out session for a few minutes? I don't want to watch you having sex right in front of me. Especially not when I'm horny!" my words snapped like a bra strap and both guys looked down at my Leaning Tower of shrimp which made a huge bulge under the sheets. "Oh wow this is actually disgusting. You horny up on our make-out session? I don't know what to say, Hyungwon." Kihyun stood there, open-mouthed. I rolled my eyes in annoyance. "Listen Kihyun. I tried to shake my shrimp when you guys came in and I had to stop when I was about to spill the shrimp sauce." both of them shaped an O with their mouth and smirked at me.

"I really worried after what Changkyun and Jooheon told me but now I definitely know you're fine." Kihyun said while Hyunwoo snickered. Both of them sat down on the edge of my bed and told about their day and the way Kihyun made Hyunwoo horny with sexting during work again. That was the moment then I left the conversation and my thoughts went to Hoseok. Is he still live? I wish I could watch his Instagram live right now. I've never seen a better built man in my whole life. But I was still missing some puzzle pieces so I decided to ask Showki to explain my relationship to Hoseok. "Like I said I'm gonna hit your beautiful caramel ass with my Racket pen when we're at ho-"

"Guys can you tell me about Hoseok? Lee Hoseok? I can't remember being close to him. I guess I lost a part of my memory?" I interrupted Showki's dirty talk. Both turned their head in my direction. "Hoseok? That Hoseok? The muscle Hoseok?" Hyunwoo asked in confusion and I nodded my aching head. "Uhm, well... If you call it 'being close' to watch a stranger with binoculars every evening then you're definitely best friends. But I guess the relationship is one sided." Hyunwoo answered still slightly confused. "A few days ago he invited you to join his workout. And of course being the un-human you are, you screamed yes and joined his workout aka near-death-experience." Kihyun added.

"So I only know him for a few days right? Maybe that's why I forgot about him?" Hyunwoo shook his head. "You know him for almost a year now. Or at least his muscles. Since you moved in you watched him working out every evening. When you met him on the street you desperately tried to flirt with him but his attention was always somewhere else." the tall man said while he caressed his lovers thigh."But a few days ago he nabbed you peeping at him and one day later he sent a red letter with hearts on it to you." I blushed when Kihyun told about the letter.

"Omg so cute, a love letter!" I pulled my face out of cuteness and shifted my body from side to side while my face was painted red. "Well, if you call a nude a love letter then it definitely is." Hyunwoo added and I lost my shit. Not even asking for the reason of the nude I put my hands on Kihyun's shoulders and shaked the small man in excitement. "Give me the fucking nude!" I panicked. "I need it right now! It's for science!" Hyunwoo laughed at me thirsting over my neighbor. "Calm down Hyungwon. The Polaroid is in your apartment. You'll be home soon anyway so you can look at it as often as you like once you're home." I sighed in disappointment but accepted the fact that I'm still in hospital. "OK." I pouted.

After a while we talked about Hoseok, Hyunwoo looked at his watch and pecked Kihyun's cheek to get his attention. Kihyun stopped in the middle of his sentence and turned to face Hyunwoo who pointed to his expensive rolex with his chin. "It's time." "Time for what?" Kihyun asked in confusion, his eyebrows furrowed slightly. "Time for me to stick my dick in your ass, babe." Kihyun blushed and covered his mouth when he cursed a silent "omo-" he turned to face me. I still waited for my answer but judging by his facial expression his mind was blank after Shownu's... Uhm... Let's call it 'statement'.

To be honest I wasn't even shocked at their sexual rudeness since it was normal to me after seeing and hearing all this shit for the 100th time. "Due to obvious reasons we need to go now, Hyungwonnie. If you need something please let us know. Be careful. And sleep well." Kihyun pressed a little kiss on my forehead and stepped back to let Hyunwoo give me a big teddy bear hug as a goodbye. They walked to the door and turned around one last time to wave at me. After Kihyun stopped waving he slapped Hyunwoo's ass hard what made said man escape a moan. The worst part was that one of the nurses saw AND heard them. I facepalmed in second hand embarrassment until the door was closed. I looked up in the empty and silent room and the first thing I thought about was Hoseok. I tried to put the puzzle pieces back together as much as I could and I guess I almost finished the puzzle.