#6 cry

~Hyungwon~

Changkyun rang the doorbell and knocked it for a good ten minutes until he finally gave up. I was sitting on the couch in my living room and didn't know what to do. I don't want Changkyun to be here, I don't want Hoseok to be here. Even if I felt empty and somehow lonely. I don't want to be around people. It was dark because I turned down the lights. The atmosphere in the room fits my mental state perfectly.

Suddenly the light in the apartment opposite my living room went on. Without even looking in the direction of the light source I instantly knew what light went on. It was Hoseok's fitness room. Thinking about our previous conversation a shaky breath left my lips. The water reflected the only light source - Hoseok's workout room - in the round tear that rolled down my cheek. "He's in a relationship and he is straight." I whimpered while hugging my knees for comfort.

"Fuck." I tried not to cry but I got to the point where I could no longer hold it back. I completely lost it. My body wobbled in rhythm to my shaky breath, tears flooded down my face and dropped on the couch. I did not bother to wipe them away. Nobody saw me anyway. Why did I even get my hopes up? Just because I saw him close with a man one time doesn't mean he's into guys. I fell for him without even knowing him or at least about his personal life. I felt so ingenuous falling for a random guy.

When I calmed down a bit I wiped away my tears, walked to my piano and played it. The hammers fell on the strings with every key I pressed it would get louder. The mute was not on the strings, so the piano sounded at its full volume. I blanked out the world around me. It was just me and the piano. I didn't care what time it was or if the neighbors complained. I just played. With the piano I could always express my feelings best. I lost myself in the music like I never did before.

Only when I recognized the white keys of my piano in the dawn did I realize that I had been playing all night. I was tired. Without even brushing teeth or changing clothes I fell asleep on the couch a few meters away from my piano.

~Hoseok~

He took it worse than I expected. Hyungwon looked so disappointed it almost broke my heart. But why does it concern me so much? He is not even a good friend. In fact, he's my stalker. Why do I feel bad? I didn't even turn him down? I just told him I have a girlfriend. It felt like I was lying to him. The things going on between Chunja and me is not even a relationship anymore. It's just a ticking time bomb, waiting to explode.

I sighed when I reached the door to our apartment. I don't want to see Chunja so I walked outside to take a little walk around the block. While walking in the dark I thought about my future, Chunja's and my future. I realized that it will not last much longer. I may have to kick her out of the apartment. I wanted to give it at least one last try. Even though we already had thousands of attempts. One last chance does not hurt. I already prepared all the sentences I'll say to her in my head when I walked back to our apartment.

When I opened the front door to the building a small man bumped into my chest. "O-Oh! I'm sor- Hoseok?" The small man said with a deep voice. I looked at him in confusion. "You know my name?" I wondered. "Yeah, you're Hyungwon's neighbour, right?" He smirked at me while his index finger pointed at my chest, his pierced eyebrow lifted playfully. Judging by his facial expression he definitely knows about Hyungwon's nightly actions. He licked his lips while he checked my body. His gaze went up and down on me multiple times. "Now I understand what Hyungwon sees in you." He randomly said with a even brighter smirk than before.

Did he just check me out? I can't believe this happened. This man is rude as fuck! I couldn't just let that rude man go so I decided to backfire at him. I took a deep breath in to prepare my fuck-boy-personality. "So you're the one who watches porn with Hyungwon to get rid of your... Uhm-" I put my hand on my chin and pretended to think. "- shrimps?" I looked down to his crotch. He looked at me in shock while I smirked at him in victory. My inner self clapped its hands and cheered for more.