「𝙊𝙣𝙚

𝙳𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚜, 𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚜

𝙼𝚊𝚢 𝟸𝟻𝚝𝚑 @ 𝟺:𝟷𝟿 𝚙𝚖

Driving three hours was nothing

Driving three hours was nothing. You could drive from Houston to Dallas like it was nothing. You got to meet your mom in the middle though. Cut the trip down and saved gas. All you had to do was give her your son and have three months kid-free.

If only you could have three months baby daddy free. You preferred to do the drive alone, but Isaiah wanted his dad to come. It was better a year ago when he couldn't talk much. Then he couldn't whine until you agreed to let Jacob come. It was fine driving there, but it was the going back that made it an issue.

Now that Isaiah wasn't in the car, Jacob didn't have to be kid-friendly anymore. He was driving, but you could tell whenever his eyes drifted to look at you. You shouldn't have worn a tank top and shorts. Texas was too damn hot.

"You got a staring problem nigga?" You bit into your honey bun as you caught him staring again. "Damn my fault mamas." His eyes went back on the road, but his hand moved over to your thigh. You rolled your eyes as he smirked. Why you had a son with this man? You'd never know.

You took another bite of your honey bun as you turned on the radio. It was choppy since the car was by a bunch of trees, so you put it on Bluetooth. You scrolled through your playlist and started to play No Role Modelz. "Old ass song." "Shut yo ass up nigga." Jacob flicked your thigh before massaging it right after.

"I'm ignoring yo ass now." You pushed his hand away and turned to face the face. If you wanted to play that game, he would too. But just sitting there and listening to J. Cole was boring. "I'm sorry mamas." You didn't say anything, being the petty bitch you were.

He sighed, driving until traffic slowed and eventually stopped. Yeah, he definitely wasn't just sit in silence. "You still ignoring me?" He took your silence as a yes. So he decided to do the next best thing: start tickling you. You started laughing and trying to push his hands away.

"You gon talk to me now?" You nodded, mainly trying to just make him stop. The ugly laugh had started coming out, making Jacob laugh at you before stopping. Your head rested on the window as you caught your breath. Whoever invented tickling need they ass beat.

You took a sip of your Gatorade before looking at him. "Fuck you." "I mean if we stay stuck in traffic I'll let you hop over here." "I'm actually finna jump out the car." He softly chuckled before licking his lips and smiling. Smiles like his should be illegal, flat out. They made you too vulnerable.

"Gimmie a kiss." You made a face before shaking your head no. He grabbed your face and pulled you closer. "Please mamas?" "You and that mamas shit." "You know you like it." Your lips met, his hand moving to your neck and lightly squeezing it. It was never just a kiss with him.

His tongue slid into your mouth as he deepened the kiss. You both separated when the car behind you beeped. Traffic had moved, so Jacob started to drive. "See? That's why you don't get kissed." "Mmcht, yea whatever." You laughed, putting your feet on the dash as the car cruised down the road.

𝚢/𝚗'𝚜 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

𝙼𝚊𝚢 𝟸𝟻𝚝𝚑 @ 𝟼:𝟶𝟿 𝚙𝚖

You'd never been happier to be back to your apartment. Your legs needed to move. It had gotten cooler since you left, so the heat wasn't unbearable. After getting up all the trash you texted her mom you'd made it back and went into your apartment. Made sure to let Jacob walk in the front, you didn't feel like dealing with his hands all over your ass.

"So what was all that fuck you shit in the car?" "We not finna fuck if that's what you thinking." Jacob smacked his lips as you unlocked the door. When you opened it, you saw your two roommates sitting in the kitchen eating pizza.

[𝘼𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙥𝙤]

"y/n!" Mina yelled as she got up and ran to hug you

"y/n!" Mina yelled as she got up and ran to hug you. "Damn I was just here." "I know, but now my nephew gone. So now I gotta bother you all summer." She let you go, and when she looked up she saw Jacob. "She here now, you can go." Jacob rolled his eyes at her before pulling you back over.

"I'm still gone bring up that car offer." "Nigga get out." He chuckled before leaning down to kiss you. One of his hands moved to your ass and squeezed it while the other flipped Mina off. She stuck her tongue out and did it with both hands, even if he couldn't see it.

His hand met with his other one at your ass, picking you up. You started to giggle and pat his chest, making him pull away from the kiss. "Bye mamas." "Bye big head." He put you down before kissing your forehead and leaving.

"Ion fuck with him no more huh?" "Hush Mina." You both walked to the kitchen island. You gave Ochako a hello before grabbing a piece of pizza. "Yall back together or?" "No, we not." Both girls looked at each other then back at you.

"I don't know about you, but I don't let my exes feel up on me and kiss them," Ochako stated while biting her pizza. "It's complicated." "How though? Yall broke up like two months ago." "But he's still Isaiah's dad. I can't be 100% done with him until my baby 18."

Mina rolled her eyes before going on her phone. While Ochako could tolerate Jacob, Mina couldn't stand that nigga. She didn't have to be nice to him since yall wasn't together. But a text on her phone made her remember something.

"Oh, you remember how you was looking for like a summer job?" You nodded at her while eating. That honey bun was not fulfilling enough. "So you remember my friend Eijiro? Well, he knows this guy who's looking for an assistant. It pays really good and the hours aren't shit." An assistant? It wasn't the ideal job. But then Mina showed you how much you'd make. You were gonna be a fucking assistant today.