「𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚

𝙳𝚢𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝙸𝚗𝚍𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜

𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟷𝟽𝚝𝚑 @ 𝟷𝟷:𝟹𝟶 𝚊𝚖

𝚢/𝚗 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

Having to come into work on a weekend was straight bullshit

Having to come into work on a weekend was straight bullshit. I know it was cause the boss was on some trip to California for a couple of days. But that don't mean I have to come in so damn early.

They only called me in for about three hours, so it wasn't an all-day thing. It was like a ghost town through the halls, mfs must be lucky to be at home. After the quick elevator ride, I walked my way to his office. Since no one was there I just wore something casual.

I opened the door to the office, ready to get these three hours over with, but I was confused to see the boss sitting at his desk

He looked up at me, a small smile on his face. His glasses had slightly slid down his nose and his casual white button-down was definitely something I wanted to remember. "Uh, hello. I thought you were in California?" "Got back a day early, I wanted to talk to you."

I nodded while closing the door, but I'm honestly panicking. Did he wanna fire me? Were we gonna stop our work make-outs? Was I gonna have to get pimped out or he would expose me to the world?

Tbh, I'm too fucking grown to think like that. And I know he is too damn old to even consider shit like that. I sat in my seat and looked at him. He set the stack of papers he was working on to the side and pushed his glasses up.

"You know, I enjoy spending time with you. I didn't expect to start kissing you, and to keep doing it, and for you to like it. At first, I wanted to end it, keep things professional, but you keep drawing me back."

I didn't have an idea of what he was talking about, but I was gon let him finish. "You're captivating Ms. Roberts. It's intoxicating, and I don't want to give it up. But I also feel like it's a risk for you, and I don't want you to feel like you have to cause I'm your boss."

Damn, it was nice and all that he considered how I felt, but shit did I make him feel like I kissed him cause I ain't wanna get fired? "Sir-" "Bakugou. Call me Bakugou Ms. Roberts." I was mad he cut me off, but shit at least I can use a name.

"Okay... Bakugou, I like ya face. And you're a good kisser, a really good kisser. But you're right, it's a risk, and I need this job to provide for my son." It was weird to get personal, but we're talking like adults, and adults tell each other how they feel.

He nodded, I could tell he was thinking. My nails tapped against my thighs to calm my nerves as I looked at him. "Do you like being my assistant?" "Honestly... Nah. But you pay really good money for this job, so I wanna keep it."

Again, he had that thinking look on his face. "Why do you want this job?" "For my son, I want him to live easy and get to go to a real daycare." "What about you though?" That question threw me off for a second.

"I mean shit, when you have a kid it's kind of hard to think about yourself. I don't focus on me anymore, Isaiah's my top priority." He was doing the nodding again, it felt like a signature move now.

"How about this, you keep this job because I do need an assistant. You still get your regular pay, but every week I'll give you an extra $5,000. Half can go to your son, and you can spend your half on whatever you want. But you have to promise that you'll at least buy one thing for yourself and show me."

My eyes went wide, and my jaw was practically on the floor. $2,500 for Isaiah's savings and then $2,500 for me? I felt like I was dreaming. But all dreams had terms and conditions. "What's the catch?"

I was surprised that he decided to laugh at my question. "We keep this little thing going on between us. And once a month, you let me take you out to eat. You work hard, you deserve to treat yourself."

Truthfully, it was nice to hear someone wanted to take care of me and my son. I gave him a smile before stealing his nod move. "Bakugou, you've got yourself a deal."

"