「𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚

𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘𝚞'𝚜 𝙰𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟷𝚜𝚝 @ 𝟷𝟸:𝟶𝟸 𝚊𝚖
𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝

No one really tells you how to fuck your boss. But there you were, laying back on his bed as you tried to pull his shirt off of his body. But he insisted on kissing you and holding onto your waist as you kept tugging on his shirt.  How he was missing the signal baffled your damn mind.

"Can you please take the damn shirt off?" He noticed your struggling, laughing a bit as he pulled his own shirt off. And damn, abs. This is what he'd been hiding under all those damn suits.

Your hands ran down his body, admiring every little thing about him. His tattoos were mesmerizing, he was built nice, and you quite literally wanted a bite of his titties. Your boss was the true definition of man-candy.

"You're drooling." Your eyes met his, and you almost laughed at him. "I'm not drooling, yo body just nice. Now keep stripping." Next was his belt buckle, then unbuttoning his pants to show off his boxers and the print showing through. Yeah, there was nothing average about that.

Before you could take in what was happening his hands pulled your dress up over your body. You had to sit up a bit so it could go over your arm, but once it was off it was placed on the floor. It was his turn to look over your body, mainly because you weren't wearing a bra.

"Who drooling now?" You laughed, but he quickly went to your nipple and started sucking. You moaned, but once he started sucking a bit hard you had to pull his head up. "Aight, you a lil rough, calm it down a bit." He nodded before kissing up and down your body.

His lips were warm, and occasionally his tongue would glide across your skin, and it felt like heaven. It was like that for a while before he sat up. You were about to complain until he pulled down his boxers. Your eyes went a lil wide because god damn did his dick look nice.

He reached over to go in his nightstand, and when his dick brushed against your thigh you almost moaned right there. Were you down bad? Yes. Were you gonna judge yourself about it? Hell fucking nah. When he came back up with a condom you almost nutted right then and there, because you didn't even have to ask.

While he put it on you pulled your panties down and set them on the floor with the rest of the clothes. Your legs wrapped around his hips and he gripped your thighs to bring you closer. "You sure you still wanna do this?" "Well considering I'm ass naked on your bed, I think I do."

He laughed before lining his dick up and slowly pushing in. You lightly gasped, because the stretch was a mix of pain and pleasure. He kept going until he was in all the way, and he slowly rocked his hips as you adjusted to him.

His dick was... pretty fucking big. It hit all the right spots and it felt great inside of you. "Aight... get to moving pretty boy." You breathed out while lightly squeezing around him. He slowly slid out until only the head was in, then slid right back inside.

His thrust were slow, and every time he went back in his pelvis lightly brushed against your clit. You tried your best not to dig your nails too deep in his skin because he still gotta job to get to. His hands slid under your thighs to push them against your body.

"Oh fuck," You moaned out as he got deeper inside of you and sped up. He was still so gentle, which was something you never really experienced with sex, but it was sensual and it felt great. While your eyes were closed, his were wide open. He watched how your eyes were shut tight, mouth slightly parted to let out short breaths.

He liked that look on your face, and he wanted to keep it like that. He pressed his hips harder against yours and enjoyed the look on your face. "Faster, please," You clung to his body as his speed increased, your thighs brushing against your nipples while your skin felt hot and sensitive.

You pulled his face down to meet yours and lips meant instantly. His tongue slid in your mouth, and yours moved along his as you tried to focus on your breathing. Your stomach felt heavy and you felt pressure in your body. You knew you were about to come, and it felt like he did too because he started to quicken his pace.  

Everything felt like it was spinning, and you could feel your clit throbbing from the pleasure. The vibrations of his grunts in your mouth and the feel of his skin against yours added to the feelings you felt. After a couple of thrusts, your back arched and you broke the kiss to moan out. It was one of the best orgasms you'd had in a long time.

His pace slightly slowed down, but he didn't stop going. It was overstimulation, but you rocked your hips against his until he buried himself inside of you and moaned into your ear. That moan felt like velvet in your ears as you felt his hips slowly rock against yours.

That euphoric sense washed over both of you, eyes locked as you both panted and breathed. "Damn..." Was all you could say as you came down from your orgasm. He rubbed up and down your body before pulling out. You turned over and stretched out on his bed while he threw away the condom.

It took you a second to realize how comfortable his bed was till you were face-first in it. The covers smelt nice and the silk pillows felt cool against your fingers. You almost fell asleep until you felt a slap on your ass. Turning around to face the culprit, you saw him with a pile of clothes in his hands.

"Here, because I know you're not going home." You playfully sighed, but sat up and grabbed the clothes. "Where's the bathroom?" "First door on the right." You nodded before getting up and walking to the bathroom. There was a little waddle in your step, but you made it.

After using the bathroom and putting on the clothes, you made your way back to the room. He had put on a tank top and grey sweats, and damn if you weren't tired you'd ride him like a stallion. But for now, you got in bed and laid down, quickly falling asleep.