「𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘𝚞'𝚜 𝙰𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟹𝟷𝚜𝚝 @ 𝟷𝟶:𝟷𝟷 𝚙𝚖
𝚢/𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘𝚞'𝚜 𝙰𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟹𝟷𝚜𝚝 @ 𝟷𝟶:𝟷𝟷 𝚙𝚖𝚢/𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

No one really prepares you to walk into a big-ass penthouse. Like, it looked big on the outside, but on the inside, it felt even bigger. "Damn, you sure are living comfortably."

He chuckled while taking off his shoes, and I followed through. All my eyes could do was wonder. The place was beautiful and neat, so he really knew how to decorate a place.

"You like it?" "Like feels like an understatement, this shit is nice as fuck

"You like it?" "Like feels like an understatement, this shit is nice as fuck." It might have been the drink, but I was cool with letting my mouth slip up. "Glad you like it, I don't tend to bring others over much."

Was that his way of telling me he don't got hoes? But shit I'm cool with being special. "Where's the bathroom?" "Up the stairs, first door to your right." I nodded before making my way up there.

In honesty, I was nervous as hell. Were we gonna talk? Watch a movie? Fuck each other? I wasn't too opposed to the last option, cus he was hot as fuck, but shit it's been a while. Not since I've had sex, but since I've had sex with anyone who wasn't Jacob.

After I did my business in the bathroom and raked my fingers through my hair I went back out. I could hear the faint sound of voices downstairs, and when I walked back down I saw him on the couch.

He turned around when I was halfway down the steps, and his eyes followed me until I sat down. "You wanna find something to watch?" So we were going the movie route, very safe of him.

I flipped through Netflix and picked some Documentary about some killer, and we just sat and watched it. There was some small talk in-between, and as it went on I kinda got closer, but we were about an hour in and it was peaceful.

"You know you got pretty thighs?" My head turned fast when he said that. "Huh?" "You got pretty thighs. The way they spread when you sit, how they move when you walk, they're just really pretty." He put his hand on my thigh and kinda rubbed it while I looked at him.

"You're corny as fuck." He laughed, and thank fuck cus I didn't want him to get angry and kill me or sum. "But lucky for you, I like corny niggas." He didn't say anything, instead, he smiled pulled me in for a kiss. I kissed back, and we fell into our usual routine of kissing and feeling on each other.

It was nice to be in a bigger place than sitting on a desk. The couch was way more comfy, and it was pleasant to have him all on top of me. I felt his hand slide in-between my thighs, but before he kept going he pulled away from the kiss.

"This okay?" He asked, and it was cute how red his face was. "Keep doing what your doin, I ain't complaining." Our lips met again, and his hands kept going down till his fingers felt my clit. It was hard not to moan as his fingers rubbed on me.

His fingers moved past my panties and I felt two of them slide in, and that's when I really started moaning. I ain't ever really know how big his fingers was until they were inside of me. He didn't even go slow or nun, his fingers pumped in and out while his thumb rubbed my clit. 

I'm not used to being loud due to me living in an apartment and having a son, but shit it felt nice to be vocal as fuck. His lips went down my neck, and they kept going until they met his hands.

Now ion know what you're supposed to call a male throat goat, but he definitely is one. The way his tongue worked wonders made me question why I hadn't been getting head before. I tried not to pull at his hair too hard while he sucked on my clit, but the shit was hard.

My thighs squished against his face, and I guess I was suffocating him because he hooked his arms around my thighs and proceeded to tongue fuck me. All I could do is moan out cus my body felt tingly like I was on fire.

My eyes looked down to see him going to town, and when my hand touched his hair he looked up at me. I'm not really sure what happened, but the eye contact did sum to me. "Fuck!" I yelled a little louder den I wanted to while I came.

All I felt was him licking me up as my breath shook and I clung to the couch. "You good?" I threw my head back and gave a thumbs up. Words couldn't describe how good I was right now.

"You done for the night?" It was as if Jesus gave me second wind himself, cus I sat up real fucking quick. "You got a bed handsome?" He smiled before picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder like a sack of fucking potatoes. Time for some of that rich nigga dick.

 Time for some of that rich nigga dick