「𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

𝚢/𝚗'𝚜 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟷𝟹𝚝𝚑 @ 𝟿:𝟷𝟻 𝚊𝚖

A yawn left your mouth as you stretched, not ready to start the day

A yawn left your mouth as you stretched, not ready to start the day. You turned to look at the clock, but it scared the shit out of you to see Jacob on his phone. You then realized the both of you were naked. 

"Good morning goblin," Jacob said while poking your arm. He snickered when you looked up at him, you weren't threatening in the slightest. 

"I'm not a fucking goblin." "You're short, chunky, and angry. You're a goblin." You grabbed your pillow, put it over his face, and lightly pushed down on it. "You know this ain't doing shit?" "Shut up. I'm killing you slowly." 

It stayed like that until he grabbed the pillow and hit you with it. You hit him on the chest, and he was gonna take your bonnet off until you bit him. "What the fuck y/n." "Don't play with me nigga. You'll fucking die." 

Honestly, this is how it went between you two. You'd have sex then try to kill him in the morning. "You not gon kill me, you love me." "Love is a strong word that I'm not willing to use. I fuck with you I guess." 

You never hated Jacob, he was your baby daddy. Just cause there was always going to be some form of love for him, that didn't mean you had to like him, just his dick.

"Don't be like that, you wasn't complaining last night." You rolled your eyes, getting up and grabbing your discarded underwear. "Did Deja get Zay?" "Yeah, she called us sick fucks before leaving."

Honestly, Deja was such a good aunt. You loved that her like she was your own sister, even if her brother sucked. You put on his shirt and threw his boxers at him before getting back in bed.

"Sheesh, you're being mean so damn early." "Don't act brand new." He knew you acted like this. It was never different. He got up to put his boxers on then laid back down.

He pulled you on top of him, his hands rubbing your back. While you normally don't let him get too comfortable, it was too early to kick him out. Plus he didn't have his car and you weren't giving him a ride.

You were going to fall back asleep until your door burst open. Both of you turned to see Mina walking in and looking at your dresser. It was weird to see her up so early, she was not a morning person.

"Damn, you can't knock?" "I pay rent here, fuck you Jacob." She turned to look at you. "I gotta run into work cus something came up. I'm borrowing your car for about two hours."

You honestly didn't care. Mina stayed on her grind, and she always filled your tank back up, so you let her take your car. "Ttyl, Jacob be gone when I get back." Mina flipped him off before she left.

"You should really lock your door. Like, what if I was in yo guts and she just burst in. Boom, traumatized." You looked at him with disgust after he said that.

"First of all, Mina has walked in on us countless times. I'm pretty sure she's used to it. Second, you know I like my dick at night. So you wouldn't be in nothing but ya imagination."

Jacob sucked his teeth and you hit his forehead. "Don't get fucked up y/n. Ain't nothing wrong with morning dick." You gave him a blank stare, cause at the point he was finna hitchhike home.

"Jacob you ain't doing shit." "No y/n, yo 5'2 ass ain't doing shit." "I'm 5'2 and a half nigga. Fuck you." Jacob laughed, and you started to hit his chest, and he laughed more.

You sat up and grabbed a pillow, actually trying to smother him this time. He started tickling you, but you were dedicated to this murder. His hands started to quickly roam your body until he found your neck.

Now, the nigga knew you had a thing for choking. He squeezed it and pushed you back, which made you let go of the pillow so he could move. "You gon try and kill me?" He pushed you down and got on top of you. "Like I said, ain't nothing wrong with morning dick." He licked his lips before kissing you, his hips pressing against yours.

He bit your lip, but before he could do anything else his phone started ringing. "You gon get that?" "Ain't nobody calling me this early except Deja. She'll be aight. I'm focused on my lil goblin."

Jacob took the opportunity to put his tongue in your mouth, and even though he was touching on your titties you took the chance to grab his phone and answer it.

"Jacob you ugly crack baby looking bitch! I been texting you for a fucking hour!" Jacob sat up to look at you, but you just shrugged while Deja went off on him.

He was about to grab his phone before you pushed him away and rolled over. Ninja vibes tbh. "Hiiii Dejaaaaaa." She immediately stopped yelling once she heard you. "Hi y/n! I'm sorry but my dirty brother acts like he can't read a text."

Jacob sucked his teeth and snatched his phone from you. "Deja what the fuck do you want?" "Nigga don't be talking to me like that! I'm outside, come the fuck on I got work." "Bitch you work at McDonald's ion care." "And you're a drug dealer. Get the fuck out here for I call the cops."

She hung up before he could get another word in. "She joking bout the drug thing?" You looked at him, your whole demeanor changing. "Yes, I already told you I ain't doing that shit no more ma. I stopped when Isaiah was born, I ain't breaking that promise."

You nodded, he sounded genuine. "You better not be. I'm not letting my son lose his father to that shit." He leaned over to look at you, but you still had a pissed look on your face.

"You pouting and shit like you need sum dick." "Akikiki nigga. Very funny." "Who joking? You keep looking like that you gon get another baby put in you." You really laughed at that. Not cause it was funny, but because that was the biggest joke you'd heard all morning.

"Don't be laughing at me, I'll throw you out the window. All yo bones gon break cus you 4'1 and got weak bones." You were about to punch him until you heard the front door open.

"Jacob you got thirty damn seconds to come the fuck on or I'm gon stab you!" He groaned as his sister continued to yell at him until she got to the door.

"And another thing- ew why you ain't got no clothes on!" Jacob threw a pillow at her but she dodged it. "I swear to God you so irritating." "Yeah, ion care, put ya dick away I need to get to work."

(A/N: How would yall like it if I did pov's?)