Chapter 33 - What Have You Done?

"Hey Jac, can you come home early?" Kian asks, talking to her on the phone.

"No I really can't, I have an op in twenty minutes." She says, rubbing her head.

"Get someone else to do it, like a locum or something."

"Madani, I'm not coming home early so we can have sex just because you want to."

"No I don't want that." Kian sighs "Please, just come home."

"Okay, you know what fine." She exhales "Just this once."

"Thanks." Kian smiles, hanging up.

Was this the right thing to do?

Yeah it is, you have to protect her.

Thirty minutes later...

Jac walks through the door and hangs her coat up.

"Madani!" She shouts and Kian comes rushing down the stairs.

"Jac..."

"Yeah?" Jac says, as she looks up at him.

"I know you're scared about all of this, but I did this for you and for the best."

"What have you done?"

Jac looks at him confused, as there is a knock at the door.

He opens it to a police officer, "Hi I'm P.C Jones, I'm here for a Jac Naylor?"

"What have you done.." Jac says, looking at Kian angrily.

"I'm sorry Jac, I had to do this."

"Is this her?" P.C Jones asks.

"Am I Jac Naylor?" Jac says, walking towards the police officer "Yeah, I am."

"And whatever his man has told you, is a lie."

"I have never been touched in my life, so if you would please excuse - my waste of space husband." Jac fake smiles "That would be lovely."

"Jac.." Kian says, reaching out to touch her.

"No!" Jac shouts at him, flinching away "Don't you dare do that."

"Uh, Miss Naylor if anything has happened it would be best that you share it." The police officer replies, trying to calm the situation.

"There is nothing to share, so please go." Jac says, slamming the door behind her.

"You absolute bastard." Jac says, hitting him across the face.

"I told you, I wasn't ready to share that yet." She says, her eyes starting to fill with tears "I told you in confidence, because I trusted you."

"But now I see, you are just as bad as him."

"What?" Kian looks at her astounded "You can't say that, I'm nothing like him."

"You betrayed my trust." She says, rubbing her hair in distress "The one person, I trusted with my life."

"But Jac..." Kian sighs "You lied to the police officer."

"Yeah! And I told you I wasn't ready to share any of this."

"Jac please..."

"I'm going back to work, I can barely stand seeing your face right now." She says, as she walks out of the door slamming it.

She gets outside and starts to panic, as she has flashbacks.

No, stop thinking about it.