Ohana means family

Bonus 1:

Do you know what you should see when you wake up? And no, not the blinding lights of the raging sun that burns you like there's no tomorrow or your wall or the ceiling that just reminds you that you are completely alone in your room and that there is no creepy guy in it.

Yes, there is a creepy guy in her room.

Elise blinked at the intruder. The intruder was staring back at her with a big smile on his face. It made her grab her blanket tighter in fear.

Lucian gave a big grin and forcefully pulled her blanket away, causing her to groan.

"Not again." She grumbled, wanting to ask the world what she did to deserve this torture?

"Rise and shine, sleeping beauty."

"Why are you here?" Elise nearly whined at Lucian for his loud greetings. Just seeing his face in the morning makes her hate mornings.

But it's not like she didn't hate morning before. She just hates it more because of her brother.

"That's it?" He frowned, pouting. He then swooped down and hugged her waist while she narrowed her eyes at him. "No hello? No good morning?"

She poked his forehead with a hiss. "You ruined my sleep."

"Well, you need to wake up." Elise jumped at the other voice.

When she snapped her head to the other side of the room, she saw Serafino standing there with an amused smile plastered on his face. Lucian sat up and looks at their father.

"No, I don't." Elise spoke up. "And before you use breakfast on me as an excuse, I don't need it. I want to sleep."

Serafino snorted. "Yes, I wonder how you could choose sleep over food."

"Alice would be devastated." Lucian dramatically said, sighing sadly. "He made all your favorites."

Elise perked up at that. "Jelly?"

"Didn't we decide that Kieran's the jelly?"

Elise jumped at the sudden voice. Why do people don't knock! How could they even intrude her humble room like this? Where's the privacy?

Sitting on the other side of the bed was Marielle. Elise was pretty sure that she wasn't there before.

Cheeky bastard.

Elise huffed. "Is knocking forbidden here? Or is knocking ignored here? What happened to knocking? I liked it better when there's knocking. It doesn't make me suspectable to heart attacks or something. And how dare you say that jelly is Kieran. That just offended me, I swear. I could definitely cry because of that."

Marielle rolled her eyes. "Now who's the drama queen here?"

Lucian looks at her sister in confusion. "Was there a drama queen before the now?"

Serafino hummed, crossing his arms. "I wonder."

Lucian huffed, glaring at Serafino. "What's that supposed to mean?"

Marielle groaned and flicked Lucian's forehead, causing him to cry dramatically while he nursed his poor forehead.

"See?" She smirked. "Dramatic drama queen."

Elise groaned and grabbed her extra pillow to hide her face. She mumbled something incoherent, complaining probably about knocking again and sleep.

"Is she still sleeping?"

Alice.

Elise removed the pillow and saw Alice along with Kieran and Isobel. She sighed. She guessed that knocking would only be a far away dream.

"No, she isn't." Kieran answered him, pointing at Elise, who glared at them. Alice looks at her and beamed.

"Good morning, Els." Alice greeted, skipping towards her with a bright smile on his face. "I know that you don't like waking up in the morning but you need to eat. Growing girls need to, okay?"

Marielle snorted. "You sound like a mother just now, Alice."

Isobel huffed and looks at Alice, offended. "How could you take my role here, Alice?"

The said man just smiled sheepishly. "Sorry,  mama but the roles are chosen based on talent."

Isobel glared at her son. "I raised you, fed you and loved you. How could you give me this attitude, mister? This is not acceptable."

"Oooh, someone's in trouble." Lucian said like a little extra child.

Middle children, am I right?

Serafino sighed, looking at his family with a blank look. "You shouldn't say that to your mother. She mostly helped you cook."

Alice sighed, silently wanting to take all the credit but their mother looked like she wants him to give the credits to her.

So he did.

Unwillingly.

Kieran nodded in approval. "Mothering is a talent."

"I swear I have it." Alice grumbled, glaring at his triumphed mother causing Lucian, Elise and Marielle to snort.

Elise sat up and groaned. "Why?" Elise looks at them with a loud, childish whine. "Why?"

Kieran smirked and pointed at the window like it was the most obvious thing. And it was. Elise just wants to ignore it.

"Nope, no, Kieran. I don't know that look. Nope. I—"

"It's morning." Kieran said, his smirk rising. "And I don't need to explain what that means, right?"

Elise huffed and looks at Lucian as the last resort. "Lucian, they're being mean to me."

"Really?" Marielle ask in disbelief, crossing her arms. "You're going to fuc—"

Lucian hugged Elise and glared at each and every one of them while Elise grinned victoriously. "Don't be mean to the princess."

"Ew, don't call me princess."

"Yeah, don't call her princess." Lucian said with a reprimanding tone that made everyone roll their eyes.

"Anyways..." Serafino walked towards Elise with a gentle smile on his face. Elise watched his every step with curious eyes but then he leaned down and kissed the crown of her head.

Elise beamed at him. He smiled back. "Good morning, darling. You shouldn't stay in bed. Alice and your mother did make the best dishes."

Elise sighed but complying. She nodded. "Okay..."

Serafino nodded in satisfaction while Marielle snickered. "Daddy's girl."

Elise pouted. "So what?"

Serafino ruffled Marielle's hair, causing her to groan. "Papa!"

"I like Elise being my baby girl. That just means that I won the the best parent competition."

Isobel glared at her husband but then sighed defeatedly. "Darling, I can't argue with that."

Alice whined. "When will I have a title like that?"

"Then you have the best brother ever." Elise said causing him to beam at her.

"Really?" His eyes was literally glimmering.

Elise chuckled and nodded. "Before anyone could fight over that title, this family is the best family ever so don't get too annoying."

She swore that everyone beamed at those words.