SIXTEEN

(I recommend reading a few of the previous chapters again to catch on...again😭)

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Uncle Y/N, look at the dolphins!" Penelope shouted at me as we watched the animals splash each other in the water from the boat.

True to my word, I took my siblings and my niece out for some bonding time. As of now, everything has been going smoothly.

"Yes I see them Princess," I answered back, looking at the dolphins.

"I'm wondering what's taking you so long to jump in the water Y/N," Stephano commented as he slouched on the wall, "When we were younger, you were always the one to get the dip first."

I chuckled as I remembered those memories. Damn I was a wild child at one point.

"I do have a better option," Kendra intervened as she held Penelope in her arms.

"Let's hear it," I stated folding my arms.

"So, you and Stephano could both swim to shore and swim back. Kinda like a competition. And we aren't too far from the shore so," Kendra finished off saying.

My brother and I looked at each other, "I hope you're ready to drink sea water Y/N. I'm a swimming champion for a reason," Stephano concluded, with a wide smirk on his face.

I snickered before taking off my white tank top and handing it to Kendra, "Bring it on bro."

We lined up at the back of the boat, ready to get the first jump in the water. Kendra was ready to officiate the race.

"So swimmers, on your mark, get set..." I looked over at Stephano and he was so ready to jump in.

Look at this loser.

"Go!" Kendra shouted and my little brother quickly jumped in the ocean. I was laughing my head off while giving him a minute head start.

"Uncle Y/N, you aren't racing?" Penelope asked softly while tugging at my leg.

"Just a bit princess. I wanna give your other uncle a chance to actually win."

After Stephano was halfway to shore, I dived in the water, easily covering a good chunk of water.

My younger brother had just turned around from the shore to swim back to the boat but I had just caught up.

Seeing the panic in his eyes, I shouted, "You better swim faster!"

Stephano was trying his hardest to swim but I was already side by side next to him.

Mentally laughing, I left him in the dust as I reached back to the boat first.

Breathing heavily as he climbed back on the boat, Stephano said, "You fucking cheater! How????"

I laughed as I sat down on a chair to drink some water, "Special training. I swam in the Pacific Ocean during storms yanno."

He snickered as he laid down on the floor to catch his breath.

"Uncle Y/N, that was so cool!" Penelope exclaimed as she jumped up and down in front of me.

"Thank Princess," I replied back with a small smile.

"Damn, who knew you had it in you," Kendra commented, bringing me a large towel.

I thanked her and replied, "Well, I could tell you but not here."

She looked at me weirdly but I just turned my gaze towards the open ocean.